colorado ATV's

thanks for the quick info. how bout NM. I'm a lucky sob that drew colorado and NM deer tags(unfortunatly same week)

NM recognizes another states registry. So as long as wherever you reside requires your ATV to be registered and it is up to date, you are fine. If the state you live in does not require your ATV to be registered, then you have to buy a Non res permit. Those are available on teh NMGF website.

Pre-64, are you saying that I can have a four wheeler in our camp (Colorado in 2010) and it does not have a current/valid sticker on it. If it is not ridden then the U.S. Forest Service cannot and will not give me a citation for not having it registered/licensed. We received such a ticket about three years ago because we did not have a valid and current sticker on it. Am I making your comment too complicated? Sorry if I am. Cowtag

In Colorado , they have checked us in the past with the four wheeler still on the trailer. I would get one for yours, even if on a trailer and not using to just be safe! Crazy but just one more way for Colorado to get more non resident money!

If I buy the permit for CO will I need anything else for WY? I am heading North after my stay in CO/

If your gonna use it in each state then obviously you have spent lots of money for your tags and your trips, so why not go ahead and spend a little more for the OHV tags . That way your sure to be legal and the fee helps to take care of the trails and roads. Compared to what you already probaly spent on everything else the OHV tags a nothing.

I bought one for AZ, Co, and I may have to buy one for MT. Its worth it to me just so I dont have to be worring about GF.

Just my opinion for what its worth. Enjoy your hunts.

Yep. Wyoming requires one too. Most sporting goods stores sell them or you can buy it online through the DWR website.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom