Colorado Deer Unit 21

duckdawg51

Hey everyone....looking to see if anyone has some general info for Unit 21 Mule Deer. I drew a 2nd season tag this year and my info gathering is well under way. I'm not looking for anybody's honey holes. just looking or info on areas to get out and look for myself once I get here. I'll be there Tues/Wed before the season opens. I have not had a chance to peak with the biologists or wardens/BLM officers in this area yet.

A little bit about me....I am more than willing to put in miles on foot to find deer. I'm a non-resident from CA. I've hunted CO many times for deer, but never in this zone. I love hiking in deep and spiking out, but I understand this probably won't be possible in this area. My maps are on the way. I've received some info from other forums on areas to check out. I'm not a long range shooter, prefer to use my skills to get a little bit closer.

I also understand many guys don't want o give out info over a forum like this. I'm more than willing to provide my email or speak via PM if that suits you better. I respect these forums an the info tat can be gained and the people who are willing to help fellow hunters out, as I've offered help to many in states that I've hunted.

Hope you're all having a great day and have tags in your pocket for the upcoming season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom