Cosmic cowboy

Dang Paul. Talk about a messed up site. Some of you are really cool, but a good number of you are a bunch of ignorant, racist, homophobic, a-holes perpetuating the idea that all hunters are redneck thrill killers incapable of an adult conversation where you are willing to look at more than your point of view.

Me and the Subaru are out!! Good luck with the sheep in the fence. Your offspring will fit right in on this site....

Do you want to meet up? I travel by Weed all the time. We can talk about whatever you want, but I would like to talk about Barbary and elk. maybe you can show me your mounts. Really like to see the ibex in the living room... Maybe you can show me the best way to catch a sheep...

LAST EDITED ON May-24-18 AT 11:47AM (MST)[p]>All the sheep talk makes me
>wonder if this isn't stomper
>in disguise.

No, I'm sure this guy is a better shot than stomper. Only two shots to kill a rabbit....nah, it's not stomper.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

>All the sheep talk makes me
>in disguise.

That was my first thought also.

>All the sheep talk makes me
>in disguise.

I started to think that on the last thread, but, I said no. Everyone kinda forgives a guy for acting the fool when they are 25 years old, but, when you are 40 it is less tolerated.
You would think he would learn. If he wants to stir trouble on MM, do it on one of the other forum pages. It always ends the same, someone eventually gets pissed at him, and then I need to spend 20 minutes on the phone with him explaining why they did.
Couldn't be him, he cant be that stupid.

I am sorry I egged him on now... Could be Stomper but I know a few other Trolls that it could be ... But I wont mention any names. It is defiantly someone that has been here for awhile...
Jack

I don't think it's stomp--the writing style is very different, and that would be hard to fake without some help. It could be his girlfriend though...

At least the new girlfriend can "dictate" his feelings!

I thought that he had taken some grammar lessons. He showed improvement in the cost of landowner tag thread.

Cooper Henderson has to be so disappointed in this Artesia grad!

A trip to Africa has to be in store to show the peasants,,, just how it is done!

Stomp, give your new flame kudos for his use of compound sentence structure.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom