Couesnut JR." scores

C

Couesnut

I'm one proud & happy S.O.B.!!!
My 12 yr. old son took his first deer on Sun. morn. just a spike, but he did a great job. Missed his first shot at 218 yds. but he stayed cool & dumped him on the second. I've seen many a veterans screw that up, including myself.
The hunt was a cluster ##### to say the least, we saw more STUPID hunters & Quads then bucks. They were everywhere !!!! We had several chances on forkies blown by others, but he kept his positive attude. Hunting with you're son brings the highest of satisfaction & the worst in aggrivation. It was so BITCHIN.... Never did see a big buck & he's gotta start somwhere, after 3 days he was ready to take whatever he could.
Leaving Thurs. with 2 clients on a 2 day hunt in #33. They don't care what they kill, in fact the wife has never hunted before. It should be INTERESTING.....
Later

I am very very happy for both you and your son. I got to have this pleasure with my 10 year old who got an antelope doe this year, it is the best I have felt. Hope your hunt is smooth with these clients, sounds o.k. if they truly are happy with anything, lets hope they can at least hike a bit..... p.s. I know the feeling of getting your hunt blown, I had three mornings in a row.......Take care, Allen......

tell your sone congratualtions. i to shot my first deer on sunday the last morning of the hunt. i hear ya on the quad thing. we were sittin on a ridge watchin a quad below us, in all he jumped 3 does and 2 bucks. one was a GOOD one. lets put it this way, we could tell he was a buck with out doctor 16x50's running from about a mile. u should be proud of your son because i am 17 and just barely shot my first deer. congratulations again

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom