Crappiest place

Damn! A lot of you guys sure have seen Gallup! I'd agree with that except for all of the good hunting nearby...but, I sure wouldn't ever want to live there...

#1 Worst L.A: People, smog, more people, more smog, cars, a big city, need I say more?

I'll take anywhere with big game and good fishing that is at least 20 miles away from the nearest BFE small town. Just have to make the damned money to afford it.

I worked in Lancaster for 3 months and haven't seen much crappier in CA. If I had to vote for crappiest craphole on earth, however, Wendover, Utah wins it. I broke down there one time- pretty sure that's the closest to Hell I've ever been.

polarbear- Pinedale has a few nice restaurants/car dealerships, but the neighborhood is still not a choice place to live.

I just got back from Ensenada, Mexico. Granted...it's Mexico....but holy poop that place is nasty!! The people there try to rip you off (charge you way too much for your food, drinks that you ordered). It is dirty, loud and so much junk they try to sell you is unbelievable! The only good part about it is that you won't get kicked out of the bars for drinking too much!! We did drink a lot of Dos XX's!! Not a place to take kids though!!

Steve

I have thoroughly enjoyed laughing at this thread. Thank you for the responses! I guess I am not that worldly, but once driving though Niagra Falls, NY I rolled my window down to tell someone on the street, "Your town is a hole."
I really hate cities, and LA is as bad as I have seen, and I just drove through it one evening.
HB

kilowatt wins.

Trona, CA is the worst place I have ever been.

Been to Gallup, Clovis, Hobbs, Eureka, Price, Midway Island, Diego Garcia, Ubon air base in Thailand....Trona is the worst.

Looks like to me that "shotgunjim and feddoc" agree with me and probably have had the pleasure or misfortune to be there in DANANG, VIETNAM. Not only the location but the people that lived there back in the 60-70's before the country fell to the North Viets (Commies) even though they hated the US Military in the area.
I seen first hand what these so-call people were like and how they lived every day, nothing good at all to say about them.
Spent 18 months there and was glad to finally get the hell out and return to the good old USA. I was there from April 1971 to Oct 28, 1972.

Brian

Los Angeles or any where in Southern California.

Other then that Hwy. 50 on our way to Ely Nv. WOW that is the lonliest Hwy. I have ever been on. This was about 15yrs ago the only radio station we could get was A.M. this was way before satelite radio. Could of used that.

Slide

Im gonna say Browning MT....Damn Res is disgusting...only drove thru it but the wind was blowing like hell...People looked like hell...And all the ones we saw were standing behind the bar waiting for it to open at 9 in the mornin.....

I can't narrow it down to one, I will have to list at least three.

1. price utah
2. ephraim utah
3. LOA utah

But if I had to choose Price is the worst......

I will have to go with WATTS (Compton) California. I spent 2 weeks there for work and it was a little scary. The only white guy I saw everyday was in the mirror. I was working in a grocery store that had a full time armed guard. Reginal Denny SP? was pulled out of his truck and beaten right in front of the store that I was in. Every guy that I met was wanted for something. I worked at night and all of the guys smoked. I would stand out in front of the store with them and listen to all of the gunfire. Good times!

CSO
It's all about the good times...

Sasabee, Mexico !! Its a border town. Not sure on the spelling. Very scary place! Worth going through there though to hunt big bucks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom