Crow Recipes?

cowslayer

Hey Guys,

I am intrigued at the thought of hunting Crows.

Any word on how the Division will let us hunt them? Will we be able to use Centerfire rifles? or will it be shotgun only?

Post up your recipes :)

www.VIPOptics.com

Optics for Western Hunters...
Sold by Western Hunters.

JUDAS cowslayer!

Some of us eat Crow every day!:D

Been Illegal for a while!

As soon as they make it Law you have to Buy a License it'll be Legal again!

These are the Egg Eatinest Bastages there are & people are wondering what's happening to the Sage Grouse Eggs,JUDAS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I was gonna send the Secret Recipe to Ms cowslayer but instead just click on the Link:

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-14 AT 10:03AM (MST)[p]
Glad to see crow hunting now legal in UT. I did some crow hunting in Iowa, and when I was first invited I thought that it was too weird, so I made 101 excuses not to go. But once I went, I was hooked. Those birds are smart and extremely challenging...and it was some of the funnest off-season hunting I've ever done. The most we got in one day was 13.

We never did cook them up, although we considered trying it a time or two. However, once you grab hold of a dead crow you'll rethink the idea of cooking it up. But, to each their own...

I used to see a bunch in Utah County and killed more than my share when I was yonger BUT I don't see them like I used to. I see the occasional raven but the flocks of crows are gone.
Where are they now?
(See what all that protection did to their numbers? LOL)
Zeke

>As part of the crow family,
>I wonder if magpies will
>be included?

Nope.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom