DALLAS COWBOYS

No Post from mtmuley this year... Maybe thats why the boys are 10-1
I think we are looking at Cowboys/ Raiders SB... That would be fun.
GO COWBOYS !!!

>Who can beat them?
>where you at mtmuley?
Any good team can beat them. Dallas is very, very good. Patriots, Seahawks, Raiders and a few others could upset them. It's any given Sunday but yeah they look to be hard to beat. I am no fan but I sure like their prowess.
Dak is a real weapon of a QB.

People were critical a Washington trying a onside kick on Thursday, but I would of done the same thing.

If healthy Seattle will stop them!
hornkiller.jpg

I hate saying this cause I do not like them at all but they will be tough to beat. Two things I know working against them is their defense isn't top notch and their rookie QB. He has been awesome so far, but playing 3 straight top teams is a tough task to ask of a rookie QB. Staying calm and poised will be an entire new task for him come playoffs.

I think they have a decent chance but there will be 1 or 2 teams that will get hot in the NFC as the season closes.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>If healthy Seattle will stop them!
>
>
hornkiller.jpg

I'm already looking forward to the Cowboys putting them in their place in the NFC championship game. Nothing better than watching Pete Carrol and Sherman cry after a game.

Seattle has too hard of a time scoring points consistently. Tampa held them to 5 points into the 4th quarter. Not sure what the final was but come on. Didn't the Rams beat them 9-6?

Dallas is legit. Not sure who can beat them in the NFC.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>No Post from mtmuley this year...
>Maybe thats why the boys
>are 10-1
>I think we are looking at
>Cowboys/ Raiders SB... That would
>be fun.
>GO COWBOYS !!!

+1

How about them Cowboys the Phoenix has risen again. Been a fan since I was 9 and Dan Morton was the QB.
49"s are getting Romo next year and they will give up a first round pick for him. Then he can choke for them once a choker always a choker

Romo is still capable but can his fragile bones hold up? I think a team that thinks they're one player away from a ring is going to cough up a 1st round pick for him. If he stays healthy then good for them but I'm not betting on it.

Cowboys are on a 10 game win streak. 6 of those teams have losing records, with the Bears and Browns being especially bad this year. They beat the 49ers by 7 points. Their best win this year was probably at Pittsburgh, in which they gave up 30 points. Coming up they get the Buccaneers and Lions at home, which is fortunate.
If the Vikings had their head coach tonight I would pick them to win.
I think the NFC playoffs will come down to the Cowboys and Seahawks and who has home field advantage.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-16 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p]Over 500 yards of offense. 40 points on the board. Holding Carolina to 7 points with 25 players on the roster being undrafted will shut you Seattle haters up! Bring on them cowgirls.
hornkiller.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-16
>AT 09:36?PM (MST)

>
>Over 500 yards of offense. 40
>points on the board. Holding
>Carolina to 7 points with
>25 players on the roster
>being undrafted will shut you
>Seattle haters up! Bring on
>them cowgirls.
>
hornkiller.jpg

Not to worry, I'm sure the yard chickens will lay another egg next week.

Can't understand what happened to our team this season :-(

I guess we'll wait till end of the season to hear from mtmuley, don't jinx your boys :)

Never been a fan but I'm kinda pulling for Dallas now since my teams out of the picture

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom