Danny's first buck

HayZeus

Very Active Member
My son shot his first buck today on a short range open hunt with his muzzy. His first shot was low but he got another chance when the buck just stood there like nothing happened and he dropped him in his tracks. I dont know who was more excited me or him but it was one of the best hunting days weve shared together. Congrats Danny now weve got to get your elk.
4415dsc03468.jpg

5152dsc03455.jpg

799dsc03490.jpg

Congrats to your son. That is a great buck and even a better first buck. You should be proud. Way to get it done. Thanks for sharing photos and story.

WOW that is a great muzzy buck on any hunt let alone that short range muzzy hunt!!! Congrats to Danny way to stick with the shot and anchor a great buck!!!

Kicker

That would make a good last buck, let alone a first buck. I have a feeling he was just as, if not more excited than you.

Really nice buck you guys must of been just across the river
from me yesturday by the looks of the back ground.Contests Danny
That's an great deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom