David Long Done at Eastmans?

ORIONTHEHUNTER

Very Active Member
Just wanting to clear up something I heard. A buddy told me that David Long moved to Colorado and that he possibly was not working at or for Eastmans anymore. I did notice that he did not have anything in the last edition of the hunting journal. Just wondering if anybody has heard or knows anything on this.

Just got my eastman's bowhunting journal last night and he is in it with his high country buck from last year.

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Your source is off the mark. David is anything but done with Eastmans' and will be taking a much more active role in Eastmans' Bowhunting Journal instead of the Hunting Journal. David is still living in Wyoming and has no plans to change right now.

I told him he is going to have to suck it up and learn how to hunt elk. :D
He will do well with whatever he chooses as he is a quality individual who is humble to a fault and is not a self promoter. Eastmans' is fortunate to have him.

I echo Mike's statements. As humble about his accomplishments as a guy can get, and a nicer guy you won't meet.

Yelum

I'm really glad he is staying in Wyoming. He seems like a great guy and we're glad to have him. And BUCKSPY is right, David will succeed at any chosen endeavor.

I hate to say it but, I also agree with Buckspy. David is a true sportsman and gentleman. Eastman is lucky to have a few quality people working for them. David is just one of the ones at the top!

Hey Mike, how is the book coming along? Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

I would like to carry them in my store on my site. We are only going to carry a few select items from quality people like yourself. Oh yeah, and some of my stuff too. :)

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

You do a great job at Eastman's yourself Buckspy. I hope you and David keep contributing for a long time. Also, congrats on the sheep tag!

Well I've got friends in Low places.........

Thanks for the props boys........I'm still walking in the clouds and having trouble sleeping.

Mike,
Another sheep tag? Those golden horseshoes must be jammed way up there eh? What variety of mutton are you hunting this year?

"What variety of mutton are you hunting this year?"

The kind that cost $25 and last from August until the end of December. One of a kind.

I don't know David Long personally and have never had the good fortune to meet him. He comes across as a good guy. I personally would be sad to see him leave if that were to happen. Quite honestly he and Nate are the two reasons I watch the show or subscribe (I wish they would feature South Cox more). The man is driven and very successful at what he does. I is a true inspiration. I think his new found passion in bowhunting is going to make him the perfect replacement to Cameron Haynes.

JR

I know for a fact it was more than $25 but less than $625 and almost didn't happen.

Congrats Mike! Hope you can find a big, old, chipped up, nut dragger that will make you say WOW. Best of luck!

Sandbrew

Thanks for the kind words John and the prodding to throw a few chances in the barrel even though I remember saying to you, "I don't feel so lucky tonight." Guess I was wrong and glad you weren't the one pulling my name out of that barrel.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom