December Coues Hunt 2003

RHarris

A buddy of mine and my oldest son glassing an area we were hunting. That was one cold weekend
f9fc3daf.jpg

Cody my oldest son with his second coues buck. Size isn't important at that age.
f9fc41ac.jpg

Heres the buck I took on the second to the last day of the season
f9fc459d.jpg

As he Lay.
f9fc4c6d.jpg

Sorry for the blood. After the fact I was disappointed in myself for not taking better pictures. I pride myself on taking good photos if for no other reason then total respect for the animal taken. We were burning daylight and had about a four hour trip out in the dark.
f9fc4fed.jpg

Went back in the next day to bring out the deer. Six hours of riding
f9fc496f.jpg

Cool story, great pictures,thank you for posting that, congrats to your son, i have 2 sons, one that is 10 and about to go on his first havie hunt in feb. looking forward to him drawing a deer tag for whitetail, that had to something else for you and your son. What did your buck score (curiosity). Thanks again..BH

Way to go Ralph!! That's a very nice Coues buck and one to be proud of. I'm not sure I ever saw one that big on my hunt. I've been gonna call ya and check up on you. I assumed y'all didn't get anything since I hadn't heard from you. I'll stop by and see you at work tomorrow.

Scott

Ralph: I must have over looked this post. Great pics and especially with your son. Nice looking country and your buck is a good one. Bet you were a bit whipped coming back out the next day............ Allen Taylor......

nice deer ralph, bet cody wished he could have used his 30-06 modle 700 but his scope was out of wack.

bye DAD

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom