Decent Idaho Buck

R

RJ

I guess its a little better than decent ;) I got it in an email.

iSrII.jpg

DTfaM.gif

unreal man thas a pig, any info on unit? if you dont want to boadcast it you can pm me, the country looks like its my neck of the woods

No doubt a good buck but i refuse to try and figure out just how good it is.

We been here before, guys that stick the camera between the horns can get admirers other than myself.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Agreed, Joey.

That is tough to actually see.....although I DO believe it's a nice buck, it's not a great pic.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Holy heck that buck has to be over 240" its huge! Haha just playin i agree with joey nice buck but good camera work plays a big role

>unreal man thas a pig, any
>info on unit? if you
>dont want to boadcast it
>you can pm me, the
>country looks like its my
>neck of the woods

You can tell that from the dirt, one pine tree, and a dead limb in the background? Must know your area pretty well....

Those have to be some of the largest hands in the world. Not to mention the size of the skull. Definitely trick photography.

Well theres only a few spots in n.idaho that have pine needle flooring and theyre all within 50 miles of me. The look of the tree doesnt seem familiar though, ours are darker

It might be a close up with a wide angle lens. Regardless, it is a great buck. So... Sitka coat and pants and Danner boots?

haha i saw that too mmwb looks like he was fully invested in hunting gear this season. nice buck any way you slice it, the camera work is pretty Dbaggish but its still a stud buck

>>unreal man thas a pig, any
>>info on unit? if you
>>dont want to boadcast it
>>you can pm me, the
>>country looks like its my
>>neck of the woods
>
>
>You can tell that from the
>dirt, one pine tree, and
>a dead limb in the
>background? Must know your
>area pretty well....

There is only one place in Idaho that looks like that. Everybody knows that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom