Deer Poaching in Provo

SureShot

Very Active Member
From KSL:

Provo man arrested for poaching in backyard
January 30th, 2008 @ 6:02pm
Randall Jeppesen reporting

A North Carolina man staying in Provo is arrested Monday after neighbors notice he was bagging deer just outside a backyard.

With all the snow the deer have been coming down from the mountains. But in Provo, some residents noticed a guy dragging a large buck into a backyard in the Indian Hills neighborhood. They called the Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR).

"We found a gentleman in his 20s had a couple of buck deer. One of them would be considered a trophy deer," explained Scott Root, conservation outreach manager for DWR.

Root says the man now faces potential jail time and an $8,000 fine.

The man was apparently shooting at the deer with a shotgun at around 3:00 in the afternoon. Court records say when he was asked why he was poaching he said the deer had been keeping him up at night.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-08 AT 07:49PM (MST)[p]I heard this chit on the radio this morning. There was no mention there whether it was buck deer or does (not that it matters).

I kinda figured there was more to this than the lame A$$ excuse of the deer were bothering this piece if crap. Seems them trophy bucks are the real bothersome ones. Gimme a break.

I hope this fag does some serious time and loses his right to hunt Utah forever. The radio did mention that he thought he was OK cuz he had a license to hunt last fall.

Sad crap.

Great news to hear that a poacher didn't pull off a gig without some consequences.

ANOTHER REAL WORK OF ART HERE!!!

LIKE MENTIONED ABOVE!!!

ONLY THE BIGGER BUCKS CAUSE PROBLEMS!!!

GET A ROPE & HANG HIM HIGH!!!

MUST BE A RECRUITED TARD!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Big Bucks are always the ones coming in close and causing a nuisance. Throw the book at this idiot!!

This kind of dog shi$ really pisses me off. Hope they throw the book at this butt hole.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom