Deer Refunds??

Every year this comes up, and I have not ever got mine before the 20th of June. One year I even called around the 28th and was told the last of them were mailed out and I must have been one of the last ones (got it the next day or two). So anyways could be up to 2 more weeks.

No deer refunds yet here in South Dakota. It think the letter that came with the elk refund checks last week said deer refunds are being sent out this week.

GOT MINE YESTERDAY IN CALIFORNIA ON THE 13TH.....$331 BUCKS, DOES THAT INCLUDE THE HABITAT $ AS WELL ????.....YD.

>
> GOT MINE YESTERDAY IN
>CALIFORNIA ON THE 13TH.....$331 BUCKS,
>DOES THAT INCLUDE THE HABITAT
>$ AS WELL ????.....YD.

I got $341 back but have paid for 1 habitat stamp already with a 2011 annual fishing license. Still don't understand how it all works.

Nothing yet in Santa Maria, Ca. If they send them back alphabetically it might be a while!

I need the money bad....1911's wife keeps calling asking where the child support payment is for this month! LOL

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

>
> GOT MINE YESTERDAY IN
>CALIFORNIA ON THE 13TH.....$331 BUCKS,
>DOES THAT INCLUDE THE HABITAT
>$ AS WELL ????.....YD.

Habitat stamp is nonrefundable.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-11 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]nothing yet for me,,,,,,, YD? you say you got yours already? wonder why nothing my way yet?

still waiting here in Slow ca.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

2 of our 3 deer refunds came last Friday. Still waiting for the last one. the letter that came with the other refunds said that deer refunds were to be mailed out by the 16th. Hopefully our last one arrives today.

Still nothing here in Santa Maria, Ca....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

We don't have very good mail service here in New Mexico, so I thought mine was lost, but maybe not?? Hope to see it soon. It is a little comforting to see I'm not the only one that hasn't got it yet.
-- Bob

Still waiting for five refund checks for deer here in Utah.

Not a big deal the four checks for elk are still sittong on the kitchen table to go back to the bank wit the rest of them (deer & antelope) and wyoming deer and antelope refunds.

I still have not recieved mine either. I called the DOW, and said they were hit with a lot more applications than they expected - a lot more than they are really able to handle. He said the refunds are still going out, and not to panic if you have not recieved it yet. I guess all the advertising they did this year paid off.

I was starting to wonder if it got lost in the mail, but my points only deer refund finally showed up.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom