Desert Sheep wish me luck

bowhunt

Long Time Member
I am off to Southern Utah. The sheep hunt for me opens Sept 1st.
Send all your good luck wishes my way.
Thanks so much to many of you that have given me input and direction.

In my opinion, you have the most difficult tag to obtain on the continent. It sounds like you are going to try to make the very best of it. Good luck and above all, have a BLAST!

Bowhunt

GOOD LUCK!
You have THE best sheep tag (my favorite) in the whole wide world! You'll do well. Keep us posted.

I love sheep!
I love desert sheep!
I love Ut desert sheep!

Zeke

The day of scouting was awesome. Saw 5 rams. One possible shooter.
My son is loving it.
thanks for the comments guys. You are all awesome.

Good luck on your hunt. I can't wait to get out on mine as well. I feel so lucky to be able to go out and hunt such a beautiful animal as the sheep. The hardest part of this whole thing is thinking that after so many years of trying to draw and now that I actually have a tag how in the world am I going to be able to complain next year because I was not able to draw. Oh well I guess I will just have to think about how great this year is. All kidding aside I wish you the best and have a good hunt with your son. That is what makes the memories great is having friends and family along to share in the experience.

Hey Ultra,
Any guy who has two once in a lifetime tags and two or three limited entry tags in his family IN ONE YEAR!!!, like you do---should be DONE complaining for life!!!!
All that aside, I am cranked up for your hunting year and the Desert Sheep should be the icing on a very big cake.
Good luck on the moose, elk, antelope,etc. And especially the desert bighorns for you and bowhunt!

Good luck Bowhunt and Ulta on your hunts. With 15 points I'm gettin close.....I think !!! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories.

OK Bowhunt,
I heard it is a pig!
I also heard that your son is claiming your success was due to him. How cool is that to share such a prize with your offspring!

Congratulations man

Come on you are killing us. Get something posted on this thing. Congratulations!!! Didn't take you long to make things happen. WTG! Now get some photos posted.

bowhunt

Are you holding out on us for a better offer?
Fair enough, it's your deal.

Again, congratulations!

Zeke

Not holding out at all. I have been unpacking ....my wife about sliced her finger off. I had to take my son to the doctor yada yada yada.
The Dwr scored him at 173 6/8.
I will shot you guys a photo. You guys are great.

How do you spell WHOPPER? Great ram M.R.!

I hope your wife's finger is ok and your son is ok too.
Sorry, didn't mean to be a turd. It's just my selfish nature shining through.

Zeke

PS: I sent you an email but it bounced (vacation setting and all)

Man that was an awesome hunt. I am Bowhunts son. That was the best experience so far in my life. Not only did we get a monster but it was fun spending time with famiy and friends. Awesome hunt.

That is great bowhunt!

I have been up hunting on my LE bow bull unit and just got back to see this great news!

I am off to Wyo bow bull in the morning.......sorry I missed your heat of the hunt!

congrats

Robb

Tagalong,
I hear through the grapevine that you are taking credit for the numbers behind your monster muleys name! They are impressive numbers indeed, but your experience with your Dad will far outweigh any numbers you or the "old man" could post.
I am absolutely thrilled with your experience and success! Some day when you have your own son "tagging along", you will feel the same pride your father felt having you with him on the hunt.
Welcome to the forum kid!

Thats a funny story because.. Randy said he was going to send out a congratulatory email.
He asked if there was anything that we wanted it to say. And I jokingly said. "Tell them that i guided him to it".
Which isn't really the truth. ha.
There were a lot of people that helped. I was basically just a Tagalong. lol

Congrats on a great ram. I am a friend of Chris' and have been hearing about your scouting trips, etc., through the grape vine. You did that tag justice!!!!! Congrats once again.

TJ
Travis Jenson

CONGRATS on a Great Ram!!! He is a beauty!

My uncle is heading down next weekend and I hope we just come close to the ram you got.....I know of a few that you left down there...I just hope we can find them!!

Congrats again!

I for sure left a few shooters. You guys are going to do great. Wish i could go back tomorrow!
Fishlake, is your uncle hunting on opening day?

good luck on your sheep hunt, be sure to post pics and story, i also drew a desert sheep tag in calif. season doesn't start til dec. but i can't wait. keep us posted how your hunt goes.

Bowhunt....he is not going to hunt opening day. He will be up on the Fishlake hunting elk with us until about Tuesday or so...then time to head to Zion and kill a monster!! :)

Fishlake.

Good luck! There's definitely some big ram's left for ya down there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom