Did anyone hunt antelope in unit 75 this year?

opbuckslayer

Looking for info on access into the unit from shashoni and what the goat population was like. We are trying to put together next years hunt over the holidays and any added info about 75 would help. Thanks

I was on the road that separates 73 and 75 on the west side and saw some pretty good bucks on the 75 side of the road. As far as the population goes I was told that area is down but still good. Judging by what I saw in 73 you will find goats but anything over 75" won't come easy.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

The majority of 75 is public land and with a few days spent there you should be able to take a mid to upper 70s goat, but getting an 80" or better in any unit usually takes a lot of time, which many NRs don't have. A little old good fashioned luck also helps.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom