does anyone know how much snow is by fruitland/redcreek Utah?

Not very Damn much!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

No i don't sorry! I do know though, that there is none, nada, zip, here In the mountains of N. Eastern Kali. I been up here over 30 years now, Never have seen no snow on the ground this time of year.

Can you say Major Drought possibility?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

i was there friday. Drove right down to the ice. a little bit of old snow that had drifted but mostly dry. sunday it snowed a couple of inches but wild blew it mostly away. Here is a pic
1353dsc_0005.jpg

thx just wondering about how many inches thick was the ice at that time catch any fish there.

I flew over that area yesterday. The north facing slopes have a fair amount. The south facing slopes are pretty depressing. Even on the high peaks it's pretty bad. I hope February brings some snow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom