Double Tap Ammo

alp75

Very Active Member
Has anyone used it? If so, what where the results? Also has anyone used the Nosler custom or trophy grade? Reason I am asking, is I really don't want to get into the whole reloading bit, but would really like to find some accurate and consistent boxed ammo. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have shot plenty of their 235 grain JSP in 375 H&H mag. Very accurate in my TC Encore. Based on my experience I would recommend their ammo. As accurate as my own so far,meaning well under 1 moa at 100 yards.

sidepass

That's the kind of info I am looking for. Anybody else? I have a box of their 200 grain accubonds in 300 RUM I can't wait to try out. I just need to get my gun back from the gunsmith. I'll post up the results hopefully next week. Supposedly it is moving 3200 fps. Pretty quick for a 200 grain bullet.

Update. The 200 gr accubonds in 300 rum from double tap is shooting cloverleaf groups @ 100 yards. Great consistency for a factory ammo.

They just announced their 257 Roberts +P 110 Grain Nosler Accubond. 2995 fps and 2191 fl.lbs of energy. Not for your old BOB for sure. Perfect for my Kimber Select Classic if I didn't load my own.

sidepass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom