Draw Finished?

If they drew last week it would be posted as there is a law/rule they must post within 48 hours of the draw

More than likely draw this Wednesday posted Friday afternoon

That is correct and I don't understand why it wouldn't be that way. However I was told by a friend that someone he knows was at the draw and was a whiteness to it that it happened last week and the results will be posted Wednesday.

Isn't the draw done by computers run by an independently contracted company out of state? If that is the case I doubt your friends friend was there for it and is blowing smoke up your buddy's ass.

Don't quote me on how it works, maybe someone else has a better answer but that is my understanding.

The general consensus based on prior years and everyone talking is the draw on Wed and results posted between 2 and 5 on Friday, credit cards won't be hit for a week or so after. I heard they fixed the 'backdoor' that was found last year that opened between the completion of the draw and the results postings but we will see soon I guess.

Good luck gentlemen.

Ahhh I see... Just one more thing to get us all excited and talking during the week where rumors are already flying around making us all crazy.

Yes the draw is done by computers. I have been present during the draw in the past. You can't see anything except a computer screen with a progress bar. I think the draw is tomorrow. There are a couple of guys on here who would know but maybe they aren't visiting this site right now. I'm still betting and planning on results being online Friday afternoon.

But then I've been hitting refresh on Idaho's results page every few minutes since last Wednesday.

The draw is Wed. I get to be there. Won't see much but they do explain alot and answer questions. So, Friday by 5pm.
Good luck.

Guys its the same the past few years. I sit on the Clark County Wildlife Advisory Board and we made our quota recommendations to the commission in our mtg held May 7. The wildlife commission voted to set the quota's at their meeting May 10 and 11. The drawing is being held today May 22.
Yes it is done by a firm from out of state but they come to NV to set up the drawing so residents can attend to watch a boring display screen and listen to a computer hum (takes 4-6 hrs). No information is viewed or posted at the viewing of the actual draw. It has been mandated that "unofficial" results will be posted within 48 hours of the draw. The unofficial status is due to the credit cards not being run at this time (since historically there were very few cards declined, NODOW elected to get the info to the public as soon as possible). The results will be posted at 3pm on Friday. good luck to all

You sure they are a out of state opp. systems consultants is the company name located in fallon. They also due utahs draw. I have used them before . Not to say they are local but it seems to me they are . Things could have changed I guess in the last couple years . good luck in the draw.

I attended the draw this morning at systems consultants in Fallon. Located right there on Maine st. where its been for over a decade. took 2 hours.

NV...you attended the draw! Did you see my name for a NR elk tag with 16 pts? lol....I wouldn't have been able to handle it. Good luck everyone

>I attended the draw this morning
>at systems consultants in Fallon.
>Located right there on Maine
>st. where its been for
>over a decade. took
>2 hours.

Did you happen to draw your tag? I'm suspecting you peeked, just like I would do.

smackdaddy (15 posts)

May-22-13, 02:14 PM (MST)

19. "RE: Draw Finished?"

KILOWATT...
What kind of friends do you have?
smack

Smackdaddy.....MY RESPONSE WAS TO GreyGhosts statement above mine above. HIS INFO IS FALSE.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom