Draw Results!

Mike0426

Too soon boys?!? What are we thinking... Early, late (Deadline)? Looked like the prior bear, turkey draw was out earlier, lets home NMDGF can do the same for the big game draw!

Look at their calendar. The 2019-20 hunting seasons end March 31 and there's still harvest surveys due. They might be able to draw 2 weeks early.

Any gov't employee not on furlough is "protected" enough to continue on with their jobs. The draw process is 101% immune to COVID-19 so no reason to start the process over a weekend and show up Monday morning to process the results for distribution.

OMG, MLG scares the CRAP out of me ....but sadly no TP to relieve my PAIN. Our Governor is a puppet of the powerful Democrats in other states , she is a lemming following the horn . It's her Avenue to relivence. My opinion.

Hopefully MLG is voted out. The way she has handled this and other issues is hopefully enough to convince people in the middle to not vote for her. The thing that scares me most about liberal politicians is the number of faithful voters that support them.
Hopefully this virus starts to die down and I'm able to fish Elephant Butte next month.

The real threat is the litmus test this zombie virus has caused. The test was to see just how easy it was (or is) to shut down a state and its economy by making a decree of a public health emergency. Further legislation based on this to actually have a law put into place.

Hopefully, the backbone of this state can see the writing on the wall and vote for a change leadership in the next two elections, 2020 and 2022.

"Never let a crisis go to waste". The bug was here in late 2019, I don't care what virologists, WHO, and the CDC say...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom