Drew area 15!

SageHunter29

Finally drew my area 15 tag. Im looking forward to the hunt. I spend a little bit of time out there hunting the birds, Ive seen a few nice bucks. How have you guys done out there? Got a lot a family from that area that has put down some studs!

I drew that area also. Never been there. I have hunted 16 and 14 2 times each and always thought 15 looked good so I put it as a 4th choice and drew. I will be making a 4 day trip in July to do a little scouting and get familiar with rds and the country. Anybody have any suggestions for a good starting pt to start looking. I love to hike and get away from crowds if that helps anybody point me the right direction. Thanks

I must have a little dyslexia, thought it said "Drew area 51" for a moment there. :)

Former 31 year resident of NV. Pining for the good ol' days.

Hey Edward,

I thought I had seen it in there the other day but didnt have a chance to open it. i looked today and it seemed to have disapeared... any chance you can resend.

Thanks for the reply! wish i could read it! hahaha.

Sorry Sage!

I thought you had said that you have some family out there who have knocked some studs so i figured you had the inside scoop on the unit. I figured i would give Edward some pointers since has never been there. Let me know if there is some questions you would like addressed or something... Hope everyone has a good hunt! Scouting starts this weekend! Hopefully some deer on hoof pics to go with it.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom