Electronic or battery powered devices muzzy hunt

muzzlemania

The Colorado 2008 Big Game hand book states no electronic or battery powered devices to be incorporated into muzzleloader season. My ? is can you use a rangefinder, and or use hand held radio's during muzzleloader season or is this considered, incorporating it into the hunt or are they saying attached to the muzzleloader?

Thanks
Muzzlemania

I believe they are specificly talking about an electronic ignition of the powder charge. Meaning, the gun has to use a cap or primer struck by the hammer to ignite the charge.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-08 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]I think they mean ignition systems, and scopes, but I could be wrong. I would think you'd be safe on the range finder and the radios, but I don't know for sure.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom