Elk and Deer Sheds

WIDOW_MAKER

Here is a nice set I found a couple weeks ago. I found the right side first and then in took a nother 3 trips up to find the left side.

Sheds2006043.jpg

The right side:

Sheds2006011.jpg

The left side:

Sheds2006032.jpg

Sheds2006013.jpg

Here is a 4-point set I found on Saturday afternoon.

Sheds2006027.jpg

The left side:
Sheds2006017.jpg

The right side:
Sheds2006024.jpg

Both very nice sets, congradulations. How far apart were the sides to both sets once you were able to find them? kinda curious.

Nice elk sheds! I have the same question, how far apart were the elk antlers? I've been looking for the other sides of a 6 pt and 7 pt that seems to be kicking my tail. If they are not on top of each other I can't seem to find the other sides.

good ones, 'widow'....nice job...those elk horns look mighty heavy...thanks for the pics.

If found the otherside about 350-400 yards away. They were in a place I thought would be last place it could've been. I was about to give up, but I kept looking. Thanks to my dad for pushing me to give it one more try. I about gave up. I looked all over the slope that I found the first side. Then on my last trip up I went down lower and on a different slope. I only took 12 minutes to find the otherside from the time I left the truck.

The 4-point deer sheds were only about 70 yards apart. Only took me 2 minutes to find the other side.

I learned a lesson. NEVER GIVE UP!

These sheds are from Central Utah :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom