Elk Draw , what did you pic?

quest

Very Active Member
Well I just got my normal BPs my wife on the other hand went for a bull in 3A and 3C hunt number 3002. Good luck to all. quest

6a archery bull for me, 5bn early bull/6a late bull for my daughter, son and wife get points this year.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-11 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]6a archery bull for me, 6a late rifle bull for the wife, and 6a junior cow for my son. Hope one of us draws!

7E archery bull for and my wife. We put in seperately, and this is the first time she has ever put in for anything in her life so she should have no problem drawing a tag right?

As previously stated, Camp Navajo antlerless first choice, Unit 6A antlerless second choice. No more bull tags for me. Time to become strictly a meat hunter.

Did apply though for Unit 10 antelope...

Don Martin
AWO

Only 1 Elk choice for me this year. Archery Bull 17 A&B 18B 19B 20A & 20C

Looks like I got a lot of competition in 6a. Bull first. Cow second.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

With being back to 2 BPs after last year's draw, I took a long shot for an early rifle hunt and then second choice was an October cow hunt. Figure that at age 56, I do not have the time to wait 20 years for another archery bull tag in unit 9 and that there are other elk hunts that can be enjoyed.

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
The-Wave-9-15-10edited_210.jpg

With 6 points I broke down and put in with my fiance who has never hunted Elk. Usually, I put in for archery exclusively but I want to hunt with her. Late rifle bull 10, 7W, 5b in that order. Kids were 6a junior and 3a/3c junior.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

>5b south archery and 5a
>archery second choice , 7
>nr points. im ready to
>hunt az , come on
>tag

Ha ha. 5a archery 1st & 5bs 2nd.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-11 AT 05:46PM (MST)[p]5bs for archery bull 7pts..
21 archery goat 2 pts..
I figured everybody would be putting in for 6a archery bull for first choice because there's close to 600 tags.

archery bull 1st and muzzleloader cow 2nd (3 points). Antelope points in AZ because I plan on going to Wyoming and hunt this August or Sept.

3a/3c Sept. Archery bull 1st and 3a/3c Nov. archery bull second choice.

Brian

Wow. No love for Unit 1 and 27 archery? Thats the order I put in this year. Tired of hunting in 85 degree weather.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-11 AT 12:14PM (MST)[p]Based on the 2010 draw odds from hunterstrailhead.com.
1 applicant had 12 pts = %100 draw
17 applicants had 11 pts = %100 draw

Not sure if you are going for a rifle or archery tag?
The info i stated was refering to 2010 archery odds unit 27.

Don't have much of a chance but put in for 6a bull and 11m bull second, archery both hunts. My cabin is in 6a so if I get drawn it would be neat to be able to stay in the cabin.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom