Elk hunts 09 Age data

ducksbucksandbulls

The age data from the 09 hunts are out after a year of waiting.
Look up on the F&G web site. Need your Hunting lic # from last year, or tag # or possibly date.
If you killed an elk you can look up youir bull or cow's age.
They age from 1 to 20 years old!
My Rooseveldt bull was a heavy 9 years old.

Just thought I would throw quick note to let people know how the tooth aging process works. We collect teeth from antelope and elk and send them in with the bear teeth to a lab in Montana. We do not actually send the teeth in until around March after all the bear teeth are in and catalogued. We do not pay for priority so we are at the bottom of the list. The 2009 tooth age data actually got here months before it usually does. I usually receive it in December but it has been as late as March. Some of the tooth envelopes we receive have no teeth in them (ripped out in the mail) and some have no information written on the envelope. I am usually pretty good at figuring out stuff but if you send in a tooth envelope with no info on it or return address I am probably not going to figure out where it came from. If there are any questions on this please give me a call at 916 445-9992

Sincerely

Joe Hobbs

I do not believe his number ever came up, I think he was 5th or say and they made it to 4th alternate.

Joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom