expo conservations results?

I'm wondering too. I am going to sit down with my Congressman. He is new and a firebrand. I'm sure he would like to know the financial details on this program.

They say Antelope Island went for $310,000.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

>They say Antelope Island went for
>$310,000.
>
>Grizzly
>
>PS. Tristate, please be an adult
>and respect my wishes that
>you do not respond to
>any of my posts. I,
>in turn, will do you
>the courtesy of not responding
>to any of yours.
>I simply do not wish
>to converse with you.

Someday...I hope we will have an "IGNORE" option where can forever no longer see posts of someone you feel is a waste of your time. Well, can ignore until they register a new user name.

AGREED.

Does anybody know what the big name tags went for? (San Juan Elk, Henry's Deer, Governor's Tags)

I'm always amazed what some of these tags cost. If I had the cash, I'd be there bidding. Maybe someday.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

Have no clue but your signature is awesome Grizzly!!!!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I heard the same for the AI tag. I think Denny took it again this year. The first bid was said to be $295,000 and Denny came back at $310,000.

Antelope island 310k. Henries 110k and 100k. Arizona governors 240k. Colorado 140K. I believe San Juan Premium went for 36k. Utah governors deer 120K and elk 65K. I may be off on some numbers but I think its pretty close.

Wow. Big money. I'm pretty sure the proclamation says the Governors Tag is not valid on AI.

Grizzly

Guess I should just turn it back in and get my money back. AI is a great spot, But I'm sure they are going to find some more big ones elsewhere.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom