Extended Archery

I am kind of a newby to Archery hunting and I chased some pretty good bucks during the general season and I think I am hooked for life. I have never hunted the Extended Archery and I am not asking for places to go or where is the best place. I just cannot for the life of me find out when the Extended Archery hunt dates are. Any help would be awesome?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-12 AT 03:50PM (MST)[p]If you buy one of the permits, you can do two things: Hunt on the unit the permit is good for until the general archery season ends on Sept. 14. Then, if you haven't taken a deer, you can hunt on any of Utah's three extended archery areas.

The extended archery hunt runs until Dec. 15 on the Wasatch Front and Uintah Basin extended archery areas. On the Ogden Extended Archery Area, the hunt runs until Nov. 30.

you "CANT" hunt a buck on any of the units after november 30th.

You can shoot a doe after november 30 thru december 15th on the wasatch front and basin areas but your a "PUTZ" if you do.

Im not sure when the doe hunt ends on the ogden area and also think your a "PUTZ" if your a grown man and think you have to shoot a doe.

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Thanks for the correction middlefork. I don't hunt the Ogden area so i'm not up to par on the regs like I should be if im going to comment on it.

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Thank you swbuckmaster. That is great to know. I swear I looked for like 2+ hours trying to find that info and it was nowhere to be found. Don't worry I am not a "PUTZ" and I don't waste my time on the old floppy ears! Thanks again for the info.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-12 AT 02:28PM (MST)[p]You can shoot a doe at anytime during the extended season, up until it closes in 2 of the extended areas. NO Does on the Ogden area...

Pg 13 Regs....see extended archery section.
2515field_regs_extended.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom