Extreme Bulls 5

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Hey guys,

Just thought I would let those of you who are Elk Nuts know that Extreme Bulls 5 is now available here at MonsterMuleys.com. I just got these DVD's in a couple days ago. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Have any of you seen it yet? Is it a good one?

Extreme Bulls 5 - http://www.monstermuleys.com/cgi-bin/store/store.pl?page=extremebulls5

extremebulls5.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

The Extreme Team has done it again!!! They delivered the best elk DVD on the market.(IMO) The quality is outstanding. The bulls feel like they right on top of you. The audio, while rarely discussed, is out of this world. You can learn so much by listening. There are several states visited with some whopper bulls. My favorite bull was the cover bull. Big with a ton of character. Also, a ton of hunts on this DVD. Great value. Way to go boys. See you in elk camp. Hoping to cash in those 11 bonus points I have been collecting. CDN

Chappell makes the best videos. It bugs me though that it so flippin obvious what unit that cover bull was killed in. Now we'll have more people applying in these areas without a doubt.

Az Trophy Hunter- you can blame the G&F for dumping all the tags into, what once was the best kept secret in AZ(hunter oppurtunity). That unit has taken off with popularity in the last 5 years. Still one of the best though. Good luck in the draw. CDN

That is a great elk hunting dvd, they just keep getting better with close up action.
Good Job Steve and Jay and all others who helped make this one.
If you like elk action up close and 2 hours of solid elk hunting this is one of there best so far if you ask me.

watched the video last night with one of the stars. have to say, it is the best in the series so far. i would recommend giving chappel your money.

AZbowhunter, I am suprised you liked it!! Great bull man! Yes I think Steve raised the bar on this one, its a great video to have in the collection. I personally like the Washington bull but thats just me.I am partial to the bow hunts but there is a good mix of bow , gun and muzzie hunts to make everyone happy. Scott

Just picked up the new Extreme Bulls 5 DVD at the ISE show in Phoenix and it is by far the best elk movie that I have ever seen. I would highly recommend it to all of you that enjoy big AZ bulls.

What a great DVD... I have 4 and 5. Both are great but the sounds in 5 are great...

Very well done!

I watched it too. It made me cry. Just kidding. I scouted that cover bull out, only to have it killed on opening morning by the lucky guy on this video. Oh well they worked their butts of and deserved it.

What about the guy who missed that big non-typical w/ his muzzy. I bet he was sick. Then again, he did kill a big bull later so maybe he wasn't that sick....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom