Extreme Huntress AZ Local Please vote

RHarris

Although I have not traveled the world as many of the amazing women in the Extreme Huntress contest have, I have hunted the extremes in many of the Western States within my financial means. You have seen many of my hunts as well as my families hunts right here on this website in the past. We have been long time members of the MM site. Aside from my extreme hunting, I have donated countless hours to conservation projects with the Arizona Elk Society, Arizona Game and Fish, US Forest Service, and the Southeastern AZ Sportsmen Club. I have held womens hunting camps for free to help women get started hunting as well as started a non-profit Youth Archery Club. I have been a committee member for Friends of the NRA and a volunteer instructor for the AZ Becoming an Outdoors Woman. Please consider supporting me in this contest by voting for Marcy Harris at www.tahoefilms.com. You will see by reading my essay that you can relate to me and that I AM the real thing. I am out to prove to other women that you can be as extreme as you want to be, no matter your situation!

87832009_coues_017.jpg

2009 NM Rifle Coues

29992007_colorado_muzzleloader_deer_039.jpg

2007 CO Muzzleloader Mule Deer

66422008_new_mexico_archery_010.jpg

2008 NM Archery Antelope (73 4/8" P&Y)

By the way, I drew the AZ Kaibab this year... 14 days and counting... I can hardly wait!

Marcy Harris

Voting is back up so please go in and cast your vote for Marcy Harris. Thanks to all those who have been voting for me!

Marcy

You got mine Marcy. What's up with that Richmond chic? She must have a ton of campain money.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

P.M. sent and good luck on your Kiabab hunt.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom