Favorite drink at hunting camp

i will go with the bourbon and coke theme. but if i am drinking crown i will drink it on the rocks. why spend big money on bourbon if you are going to put coke on it ? pick up a gallon of even williams. for beer i am a micro brew guy and will take a seasonal ale along

beavis14

Crown is just what we bring to camp, we have guys who drink it on the rocks and with coke. We brought some cheap stuff up and it didn't go over well. Also a new favorite is 44 north huckelberry vodka. You know what's wrong with it? absolutely nothing!

>i will go with the bourbon
>and coke theme. but if
>i am drinking crown i
>will drink it on the
>rocks. why spend big money
>on bourbon if you are
>going to put coke on
>it ?

Crown Royal is not bourbon, it's a blended Canadian whiskey.

Bourbon is made only in the USA and all bourbons are whiskey but not all whiskeys are bourbon.

The only whiskeys I drink anymore are Canadian, Crown Royal, Canadian Club, Seagrams VO. To me they are smoother than bourbon.

Mtn Dew at 10,000'...It tastes even better when you have packed into a high mtn. basin for the last 4 hours and you pull it out of your partners pack!

A 6-er of a good mirco brew goes in the pickup. a bottle of scotch for a nightcap or warm up depending on the weather. But water is the mainstay!! Not much of a soda fan, if soda makes it in the truck, its Squirt!!!~

This is stinkystompers favorite drink.

7721survival1.jpg

Ingredients in Mountain Dew
(Regular Mountain Dew) Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, concentrated orange juice and other natural flavors, citric acid, sodium benzoate (preserves freshness), caffeine, sodium citrate, gum arabic, erythorbic acid (preserves freshness), calcium disodium EDTA (to protect flavor) and brominated vegetable oil, yellow 5.

Sugar content of Mountain Dew: 47 grams (per 12 ounces).

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>What's with you Utah dudes and
>Mountain Dew? Is it like
>Mormon Meth?

Yep its what my wives bring home ! lol

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

Try some BULLEIT BOURBON frontier whiskey- that is some good stuff!
It's my favorite whiskey for sippin straight out of the jug, and it has the old cork in the top, and makes a cool plunk sound when you pull the cork.

Do you put gunpowder in it? WTH is with that? I know a John Wayne-Wannabe who does that. Only he drinks George Dickel, probably because somebody told him it was what real cowboys drink.

When it's hot out a bud light from a cooler full of ice does the trick. For a change of pace, Sueza Ultra Gold, Cointreau and Simply LimeAid on ice fits the bill. When it's cold out a malbec or cab work quite nicely.

Cheers,
Pete

>Go to google images and type
>in "Mountain Dew Teeth"
>
>
soda_pop_acid.jpg

>
>
pearlywhites.jpg

>
>
mountain_dew_damage.jpg

Are you sure those mouths weren't from the women you took home after last years hunting trip? You keep drinking that bourbon on the mtn. and they all look good after a week in the woods. (lol)
just sayin...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-10 AT 08:02PM (MST)[p]We drink bud lights or "red and white dynomite" (budweiser)

For a nightcap it's BV and pepsi. We make a 10 count drink, Tip the BV jug upside down for 10 mississippi's then add a 12 ounce pepsi............MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Nothing better than after a long day (or many days) of hunting to unwind in many of Idaho's hot spring's and a few beers.

No I Don't 1911!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

This looks like the advertising for the cat houses in NV!

>>Go to google images and type
>>in "Mountain Dew Teeth"
>>
>>
soda_pop_acid.jpg

>>
>>
pearlywhites.jpg

>>
>>
mountain_dew_damage.jpg

>
>
>Are you sure those mouths weren't
>from the women you took
>home after last years hunting
>trip? You keep drinking that
>bourbon on the mtn. and
>they all look good after
>a week in the woods.
>(lol)
>just sayin...

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

Bryan21 and I have been known to pack a bottle of Crown...haha

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

NVBighorn- no bs here, Bulleit Bourbon is the real deal-
It's a little spendy but worth every cent, you should try it.
Just be shure your done hunt'n for the day and your sitt'n down first, that way you wont have so far to fall over!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-10 AT 01:22AM (MST)[p]Beer!! Luckily Evanston is only a few miles away from the cabin so I can actually drink real beer too :)

Mountain Dew is simply gods gift to the world...I guarantee none of you know anyone who drinks more Dew than I do per day!!

~Z~

At base we have busch lite and vodka. Take a swig outta your beer and fill it back up with the vodka. We call it an avalanche.

Milk - ice cold skim milk. Love it.

Also have a taste for Diet Dr. Pepper but those teeth pictures might make me change my mind.

Freaking gross.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I'm with Deadred7o7 but ya gotta make it BVR (Black Velvet Reserve)it's just smoother!! with DC or Sprite 0!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

Geeeeez, Pete, are you speaking another language???

Is one of those what I'm going to have to buy you when you win the HAC?

Morgan Silver and Dr Pepper or my new favorite-Greybull Slammer (tang and Crown)

An ice cold Moose Drool is hard to beat as well.

Pred

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-11 AT 01:37AM (MST)[p]MOOSE DROOL? Really Pred? I thought I was the only one that knew what that was! LOL

Pretty much anything that's cold. I'm usually too tired to be too picky.

It's always an adventure!!!

Night cap right before bed 2 oz Crown,
ice, and water in a 16 oz solo cup!

I am becoming a fan of pendelton though!

If money is tight, VO is next in line!

I tried pendelton last night for the first time, i was really impressed. I think i might have a new favorite. Drank it on the rocks. You Utah boys should try it with your mtn dew.

Strawberry HEED. Cause it all starts over the next morning if it aint hangin on the meat pole. I want to know where I am at 4 in the morning.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom