FAVORITE SEINFELD EPISODE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Post your Favorite!

I Thought this one was kinda Cute!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

The name thing where Jerry forgets a girls name.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

That's my favorite. There was a great Italian place in Edgewood Maryland called Fortunato Brothers. They were related maybe brothers and one was exactly like the soup nazi. Best Cakamari, pizza, manicotti anything there was good.

the last one...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>the last one...
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

PLICK!!!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Homer....what's the deal with THIS guy? I mean, where do you come up with the name Homer?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I did enjoy the soup Nazi....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

I agree with Homer, the last one.

My wife loved this show so I ended up watching it. Although I agree the actors and actresses on this show were very talented it sent a terrible message. The theme of every show was which one of our family or friends are we going to lie to, deceive and get over on this week.

We screwed George this week, isn't that funny, ha,ha. Well I don't think screwing your fiends over is funny.

I did learn one life lesson from one of these episodes. Elaine is in a public bathroom and doesn't have any toilet paper and the lady in the next stall won't give her any. So Elaine waits to get back at her when this lady is without TP Elaine takes all the TP and runs. Just another example of this group trying to harm someone.

My life lesson? I never sit down in a public bathroom without checking if there is any toilet paper. Elaine or someone like her may be in the next stall.

I remember kind of watching it but it was kind of far out silly. I don't remember any one episode. My stoner friends thought it was hilarious....:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom