Favorite Sight

dillon

Very Active Member
I shoot the five pin spothogg and love it, what do you guy like the most? Mine is so easy to sight in and has never slipped on me. I did pay a pretty penny for it, but it was very much worth the money.

Dillon

I have shot Custom Bow Equipment 3D/TL's for years. Never had an issue. It is a single pin slider and is nearly bulletproof!

I have a g5 optix le that I really like, easy to adjust, all the bells and whistles, but I paid for it.

I also have a Copper John dead nuts 2 that I like a little better and paid a lot less for.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I just got the 1 pin tommy hoggg from spot hogg and it is awesome. I have 5 kills with it in 09 and it has been drug through the mud(literally) and it is bullet proof compared to the sure-loc slider. Micro adjust 2nd and 3rd axis and micro windage adjustment all for $200 bucks. Heck of a deal for a sight so loaded with options.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

I use a 3 pin Trophy Ridge Matrix on my primary bow & an HHA single pin on my backup.
7 Mag

I had the spothogg 5 pin, had issues with sighting it. Switched to the sureloc 3 pin slider and I freaking love this thing! Btw anyone wanna buy a spothogg sight? Lol

Since I'm always after a deal (some might say cheap) I had a Tru-Glo 5 pin that wroked just fine but kind of a pain to make small adjustments. I now have a G5 Optix 5 pin that I found for cheap and I really like it. Super easy to adjust, bright pins. I'm going to get the smaller pins for next year. They say its made out of magnesium but it feels like plastic to me.

Had a octane nxs, looked cool, but poorly built rattle trap,
the light was held on by a magnet, way over priced so I took it back got a truglo 5 pin great sight great visiblity with minimmum day light I also like its pin light great for shooting bunnies at night. but i do agree with lunker,
Has anyone tried one of those pendulum sights I hear it is supposed to take out the guess work when shooting up or down hill? with all this technoledgy we wont need much skill to hit our target

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom