Few game cam pics

NMPaul

I have only had one camera out because it has been dry lately. After sorting through 1700 pics (most of the camera lying on the ground taking pics of the wind blowing the trees).

Here is a cute little calf with what looks like a Mohawk. Losing their winter coats they can get pretty ugly.
2010GameCampicsMayandJune002.jpg

A skinny pig from a long winter up high. A pig that is uglier than normal.
2010GameCampicsMayandJune003.jpg

Couple bears

2010GameCampicsMayandJune004.jpg

A coyote telling me what he thinks of me taking his picture. Dropping one in front of the camera.
2010GameCampicsMayandJune006.jpg

Running off after he finished

2010GameCampicsMayandJune007.jpg

Maybe a decent bear to hunt this year.

2010GameCampicsMayandJune011.jpg

A neat bear sequence. Notice how the blonde one is submissive to the larger dark bear.
2010GameCampicsMayandJune012.jpg

2010GameCampicsMayandJune013.jpg

2010GameCampicsMayandJune014.jpg

2010GameCampicsMayandJune015.jpg

2010GameCampicsMayandJune016.jpg

nice bull
2010GameCampicsMayandJune017.jpg

2010GameCampicsMayandJune020.jpg

2010GameCampicsMayandJune023.jpg

This last picture is a cow with a piece of the bungee cord that held my camera to the tree. I was sure bears tore it off the tree, but, this tells me otherwise. The knocked it down after messing with it a couple days, then this one may have bit through the bungee cord.
2010GameCampicsMayandJune024.jpg

Great Picture!!!! What unit is that from? Just asking so I know if I will need gun for all those bears while hunting my muzz elk.

Great pics, Paul. I really like the black & blond bear sequence. And the bull is much further along than any bull showing up in my cameras--the good ones are just barely starting their fifths...

Need to hook some sort of remote up to that so that whenever a pig shows up you can just zap it right there. I bet stinky would know how... ;-)

>Great pics, Paul. I really like
>the black & blond bear
>sequence. And the bull
>is much further along than
>any bull showing up in
>my cameras--the good ones are
>just barely starting their fifths...
>
>
>Need to hook some sort of
>remote up to that so
>that whenever a pig shows
>up you can just zap
>it right there. I
>bet stinky would know how...
> ;-)

Mozey, that is a thought. I live about 20 minute drive and then a 40 minute hike. I could get in on some pigs that way.
I am pretty far behind on technology. I bet you would need a cell signal and would not have one there.

As far as worrying about running into a bear during muzzy season, I would not worry about it. Bear sightings are fairly rare and attacks are a thousand times rarer.

awesome pics paul. you need to get some more smiling elk pics like last year!! I think i am gonna buy another bear tag this year since i got that elk tag. hopefully they don't close the unit early like they did last year.

NMPual,

I run 4 I40 cameras in elk and bear country, the first time I checked them, all but one had been knocked off the tree, thought it was bears or trespassers (private property), but when I went to bungee cords, I found out it was the damn elk. I have countless pictures and videos of them licking the darn camera. They get mud and grime all over those things, I'm still baffled why they love to mess with the cams, the cams must have my scent all over them, but they don't seem to mind. Nice pics by the way, looks to be a good bull, and you better get yourself a bear tag!

man the Blond bear would be in trouble during season. That looks like a great bull with a good start on his antlers.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

awesome pics paul. If you dont want that blonde bear for yourself let me know. I need to hunt something this year. I think I will be buying a camera and putting it out some where down there in the near future.

I would take him or his bully buddy. Plan is to put a blind on that waterhole (if there is water) and then charge out of it and tackle the bear when they come in and then make him Tap out. Been watching a lot of UFC lately.

Last year when they closed the season I was finally gonna have time to go sit that waterhole and they closed the season. This year going out for the opener.
I had patterned the bear and figured if I could sit the whole weekend I would have a 100% chance of a bear coming in. They came in through out the day.

>make sure the camera is on
>for the wrestling, it will
>make you a millionaire.
>Best of luck on that
>hunt

If it will pay the Dr Bills and a few extra bucks to buy a Bull tag I may consider it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom