..few more 08'er's...

L

littlefoot

just thought i'd throw in a few more from this year, as things are a tad slow around here now...

here's one a friend found on one cold, cold day...

DSC_2517.jpg

here's a nice set i found...i saw this bull about 15 to 20 minutes after he dropped them...at least i think about that time, as he was very, very bloody and literally running around in circles.. i spent two days looking for them, and they were right in plain sight the whole time..i was just on the wrong side of the canyon..

DSC_2522.jpg

DSC_2527.jpg

i saw this one from a distance and was taking pics of it when another fella came along...

DSC_2542.jpg

DSC_2539.jpg

i got there about 5 seconds before he did, but he said he 'saw it first' and was gonna kick my ass if he didn't get it...i said, 'gee, nice find there fella', took a pic and left the area..

DSC_2550.jpg

a few more...

DSC_2637.jpg

DSC_2638.jpg

DSC_2640.jpg

DSC_2642.jpg

DSC_2643.jpg

DSC_2644.jpg

the big disappointment...i was coming down the canyon and looked up in a sunny spot and saw this 'set' and was jumpin' for joy as i was gettin' my camera out...

DSC_2690.jpg

DSC_2692.jpg

i picked them up, and bummer...they were both 'rights'...never found either of the other sides...looked like they bedded down together..

DSC_2700.jpg

a small 'bloody' one..

DSC_2780.jpg

DSC_2781.jpg

DSC_2782.jpg

an 'o.k.' six..

DSC_2815.jpg

way down the hill...

DSC_2841.jpg

DSC_2842.jpg

DSC_2839.jpg

more to follow...

I say anytime you feel the urge to do something about the "tad slow around here" please do.

Great pics.

Dang good picture takin' Littlefoot. Sorry about the run in with the moron. Doesn't he know who you are?

Great finds Gentry!!! Next time put on your faster boots, pick up the antler first, then run like hell!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Thanks littlefoot,
I love looking at your pictures and always make sure I see your posts.
bowhunter3,
Go big or go home

Super nice ATL pics. Hard to believe that a-hole was gonna fight over that dinker. Go figure...:)

Awesome Awesome Awesome finds!!! Great ATL Pictures! Thanks for posting them up.

Your an elk shed finding machine.Awesome!
Thanks for sharing your usual excellent photo's and making us drool.
Best,
Jerry
44f4e09309b4a917.jpg

Nice finds Scott. Thanks for sharing the pics and story.

My hiking buddy and I are headed into Jellystone tomorrow to see if we can photo some of this years crop that ranger Rick missed with his choppers.

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

Very nice photo's. It's too bad you had a little run in with an
idiot. It's fools like that,that give shed hunting a bad name.
I just have to ask, did he pose there so you could take a picture of him after he threatened you? Great that you posted his face on the site so we can all see who he is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom