Finally...no more tree leaning

SneakAttack

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-10 AT 01:40PM (MST)[p]Life just got a bit easier...

Careful which 'cow pies' you drive thorugh next time in the hills.

4197147_35005_a4.jpg

48587147_35005_p1.jpg

Hell, where is the Magazine Rack??

Now just be sure not to forget to pull your truck away or reach over the sides if you need to get something out! If you have a shell, you're in a crappy postition - HA!!

?-ERock-> ?

I love mine! Someone had a hell of an idea! Stays in my work truck, just back up to the side of location and enjoy.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

does it come with a seat warmer too. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

What a bunch of WIMPS!
Do ya take a "dishwasher" to hunting camp? Mechanical or otherwise?
The day I can't shiet in the woods, will be the day I quit!

You better think real hard about "crap" like this!
Will this be the way you teach your kids, or grandkids about the ways of the wild????

Shiet happens and if they don't know how to handle it, then SHAME on YOU!

Now I know where all the people who crap in or on the road lurk. Seriously even my wife and kids make fun of the people who are afraid to go out in the brush and crap.

Bill

>What a bunch of WIMPS!
>Do ya take a "dishwasher" to
>hunting camp?

Ya my wife goes camping with me.

>The day I can't shiet in
>the woods, will be the
>day I quit!

When you work outside, sometimes its nice to be able to just sit down and take a crap instead of the other way! I'm not against it and still do sometimes, just nice to have!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Needs a seatbelt. I ain't stopping just because someone wants to use the bathroom. I have a schedule to keep. I will slow down a bit but no unplanned pitstops.

That's how D13er spreads Manure ....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom