Finally!!!!

Great pic curtis! About time you showed back up on here!

I just call em as I see em!

u cut out the feet and didnt get the entire goat and u think thats a good picture?

oh boy talk about excited. i can hardly wait to go take a picture of a piss cutter and say o look at me guys im a wannabe photographer!

im guessin ur not to smart

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

hey, great pic! don't worry about stinky, hes just mad because he only drew on 99 out of the 100 tags he put in for. i like the definition around the front leg, you can definitely see why they call them speed goats!

whats the matter little man? u afraid to talk back to me? oh I know what it is. u've actually seen me and realize theres a lot of difference between a 300lb guy and a 180lb guy huh?

rofl..... ur no fun cuz! im half tempted to walk down the road and beat u down just for not playing along. how come u no post pics of that bigger one? i kinda wanna get everyones opinions of scores on him.

NMTAXI thanks for the pm. that was definitely a good area. saw a lot of goats and one good one. Ur help was more than appreciated!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Nice Curtis!
Being a weekend taxi...that is a great reference photo...I don't think I have ever saw a exspression like this boy has...he has that "OH #####" look! lol

Stinky,
You of all people should know that I will beat you like a red headed step-child if I ever take the notion. I have only allowed you to live this long because Momma taught me it ain't nice to be mean to the mentally impaired and I like Stinky Sr. way too much to take his "little man" away from him!!!
Everyone else.....Thanks for all the compliments. Stinky is just mad because the best pics he has ever taken were with a cell phone thru a spotting scope and he has no idea how come no one will agree with him that the fuzzy object in his pics is a 400 Bull!!!!
I will get a couple of the big one on here so everyone can see him but I am by no means "happy" with the pics.... that's why I didn't post them but if it will make the big guy happy......

here's the biggest of the day...

3732big_goat_front.jpg

9844big_goat_side.jpg

Anyone wanna venture a guess on the bigger one? He's got me stumped for some reason... I just don't like him and can't put my finger on why....

You could not pass him up. Good buck. Nice cutters.
Maybe you dont like that he does not have much of a curl or his pelvic bones seem to be sticking out even though he looks healthy.

Oh yes I could Paul! This is for dad though. Thinking he just might get whacked first day even though I don't like him for some reason.....

well just walk your trailer trash behind on down the road buttmunch! I'll even give you a head start. You can have the first 15 shots for free. Hopefully you can daze me enough with your itty bitty little pea shooters enough so that my first shot doesn't separate your brain stem from your spinal column!

Sides, your momma likes the idea of me being her son way better than you being her actual son....looser!

BTW stupid (thats the name that actually comes up in my phone when he calls), You forget that I'm the chopheur(??? spelling???)on this hunt. I call the shots. That goat walks till the last day. 90 or nothin on day 1, you got it!

ROFL! your pops is gonna freak when he sees how we treat each other! Think maybe he'll catch on one day???

I doubt he will ever get it but it's fun watching his reaction to you!
As for my peashooters.... you don't want none of this big man. I will walk circles all over your big slow butt!!!!

>Could someone who knows these creatures
>please venture a guess for
>me... I'm stumped

Somewhere between nice and really nice. :)

That's a decent buck but definitely not a great buck. Cookie that buck will go around 73-75 the down side to him is not his length but his prongs are low on his horn. You want a buck with cutters 3/4 the way up his horns to get 3 good mass measurements. This bucks only going to get 2. But he's a nice buck none the less, but I'd pass for sure on him. Look for a buck with cutters the size of your hands, high prongs, and deeper curls= big buck!

I just call em as I see em!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom