First archery bull

H

huntfishfeed

This is my first year ever archery elk hunting and i got it done with time to spare. called him into 4 yards and whacked him good. he went 75 yards and dropped. kind of a bitter sweet moment, cause right after shooting him, a 5 point came in to investigate the cow calls. but i couldnt be happier with my first archery elk : )

1073dscf0689.jpg

Congratulations! Welcome to the archery fraternity; you are now addicted!!!!

Nice job. A big animal like that at 4 yds. makes it hard to keep your composure but you obviously got it done. Congrats on your first and I hope theres many more for you.

of course you seal the deal the day i can't come back up! congrats! i'm glad you shot the one that you did tho, that means growler is still alive for me next september... haha

Thanks for the responses guys! it was so exhilarating to be in the middle of bugling bulls, it was crazy! i am definitely addicted : ) and it felt good to get it done in the midst of wolf central... and tsnow, only if that bull survives the barrage of gunfire my dad is sure to be slinging ; ) ha ha

Yummy.

Too bad matt wasn't there to haul some quarters and get prepared for his hunt later on. He'll be wishin for spike quarters in Nov.

ha ha i was wishing matt was there to help me haul some meat. we got it out in one trip though, at least it wasnt too far. And ya my spike is gonna be like half the weight of the 6 point hes gonna kill ; )

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom