Foot stalking gear.

Bowhunter05

What's everyone using on thier feet to close that last 100 yards? I just bought some "safari slippers" from sportsman warehouse and they just slip over your boot and have a fur type material on the bottom. I have never been a fan of taking my boots off for the smell and my luck I would lose them or step on something gnarly. I did however buy neoprene wading socks to try in case the slippers don't work.

Found out the hard way you can't do much stalking in AZ with no shoes on...Agree with BOHNTR as usual, have been using Sneaky Feet/Cat Paws/Sneak Boots for a few years and really like them.

The ankle strap is velcro though (which has no place in hunting), so I would rig that with a clip or something else.

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

I bought a pair of the sneek tec pro boot covers before my last trip to arizona and it helped me get this bad dog last weekend. Thanks for the info

8407920171230151759.jpg

Wow, I had no idea there was such a product, being a treestand hunter from the east coast never thought about that before. glad i opened up this thread Thanks

will have to look them up, bohntr's link doesnt seem to work

nocwalker

Dang. I took an extra pair of socks with me to AZ. I think I'm gonna pick up a pair of one of these though. Seems way easier and faster! And the thought of getting separated from my stuff with no shoes on has always bugged me.

Maybe these links will work?

http://www.nativebycarlton.com/shop.html#!/CatPaws%C2%A9/c/17834099

https://sneektec.com/collections/sneek-boots

I use a pair of the felt inserts for those winter pack boots. I prefer to wear two pairs of socks inside them.

They work great (quiet), are cheap to replace, and provide a little bit of protection from short thorns.

2f350s: Hunt hard, hunt ethically.

I won a pair of rim rock stalkers at a banquet and they work great. I hunt rocky desert and cactus country and havent had any issues with them

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom