Found a brown set in my backyard

azsagebrush

4412261f7f15c61d.jpg

On my way to school on Wednesday the school bus driver stopped me and told me there was a bull in the meadow below my house with one antler. So my friend and I went down there to check it out. Sure enough there it was, but the bull didnt have the antler. I looked at the ground in front of him and saw the antler and the "foot race" was on. Before the car had stopped, I jumped out and took off for it. When I reached the antler I looked back and my friend was on the ground. He slipped in the five inches of snow that fell that night. The next day my dad went out looking for the other side. He found it about 300 yards away from where I found mine.

az.....a 'true friend' would 'give it up'....but, come to think of it.....when it comes to sheds...i ain't anybody's 'true friend'....nice 'find'..thanks for the pic.

Dayum!

That porch sure does support a lot of weight!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I live in AZ.

I have 20 browns so far, 3 are sets and as you can see there is a pretty good pile of whites starting to form. I keep the "hard" whites in my Mom's dining room, and she justs loves that, NOT!

AZsagebrush

Bozeman,

I'm always looking for a new friend, come on over and we'll go find some sheds you'll need to bring your snowboots.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom