Founder! I'm so Sorry for your Loss...

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this grieving period. I wish you the best in these days ahead. I hope you can find peace and understanding as you reflect back and cherish every moment you spent with her. Even though I never met your wife, I remember you telling me she supported you in all you did to make you happy. That tells me you were married to one heck of a woman. What a champion!

Gary
Midnight

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hold your kids tight and remember the good times. If you need anything we are all here to help in any way possible.

Brian, I have met you a few times and you are a super guy. All about others and wanting nothing in return. All pain and suffering is over now. She is happy and you will see her again. You have done so much for me, if there is ever anything please ask and god bless.
Curtis Wilson

Brian,

Sorry to hear about your loose. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May god bless you and your family.

400bull

Brian- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Deeply sorry to hear about your loss.
If you need anything contact me anytime.
Best,
Jerry

Sorry for your loss. I wish the best for you and your family.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Brian,

We just heard the news and from all of us at Hunters Against PETA we'd like to express our sincerest condolences. Our thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family during this extremely difficult time.

Hunters Against PETA

Brain-

What a tragedy to lose such a beautiful wife and mother at such a young age. I pray for your pain ease and for peace to be with you and your children.

TRH

I was able to meet your wonderful wife several times over the last several years. I was always amazed at her strength and courage. As well as yours. You guys fought a tough battle together. Thankyou both for your example through all of this.

I especially enjoyed spending a little time with her on the pauns. I could tell she wasn't feeling the best, but it seemed she was having the hunt of a lifetime and enjoying every minute of it.

I lost another friend to cancer today. He was older and had seen a lot of hunting seasons come and go.

I hope we all understand how precious and short life really is, and that we treat each other with a little more kindness and respect.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang tough for your children, and know it will get easier with time.

You have a lot of love and support from a monster muley family that you guys created together.

I am very sorry for your loss and hope and pray for you and your children to be make the best of the rest of their lives without their mother's physical presence.

Brian, I offer my condolences.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Wow, what a tragedy. Hearfelt condelences goes out to you and your family and hope some strength is provided to you by your friends to help cope with your loss.

Brian,
Sorry for your loss, and thanks for all you do for us on this site. Best wishes for you and your family.

Definitely terrible news......in fact it outright sucks. I'm real sorry for your loss Brian....I can't even imagine what you're going through. We'll be thinking about you.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I don't know you personally but you have created a great site here that really does feel like a family. I and many others are very sorry for you. I wish you the best.

Brian- Very sorry man-I hope time starts to heal-I will always remember her great Pauns hunt-hang in there with the Kids! Appleman

Oh my heart goes out to you and your family. She was too young and although I cannot imagaine your pain, I wish you and your children peace and good memories.

Bill

My sincer Condolances for you and your family. How tough this must be. I am so sorry. She will be there forever and ever for you and your children through thick and thin, I know you have a place in your heart for her. And no one can take that from you. May God Bless you and your family during these tough times.

Rutnbuck

Althought it has been said numerous times before me and though I dont personally know you; I cant help but feel a deep sadness for you and your family; please know that my prayers are with you.

As part of your extended MM family, please know that if there is anything I can do to help make each next day a little easier; I am here!

?-ERock-> ?

Brian,
There are no words. My heart felt condolances. You and your family are in our hearts tonight.

Russ

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Way too young. My prayers to you and your family. When I first read the obit I have to tell you that I was bitter. She seems to have been a wonderful mother and wife, taken way too soon. Be strong, your kids need you to be. Good luck and God bless.

T264

My prayers go out to you and your kids.
Sorry for your loss.
She is in a better place

Thats bull$hit, way too young. Stay strong Brian.....your kids need you more now than ever. Will keep you guys in our thoughts....Ryan

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Brian, truly sorry for your loss. Prayers coming your way from the Bell family.

Please DO NOT be afraid to ask for any help you may need

Gordy Bell

There is one more soul here thinking of you and your family. I wish you strength as you struggle with this.

Founder, So sorry for your loss. You've got a lot people behind you. Even though most of us have never met you. Amazing show of support! Hang in there and let us know if we can help. buckspotter7

Brian, I as well am sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family. Always remember, God loves you! Let me know if there is ever anything you might need.

Chad

I'm sorry to hear of your Loss Brian...Tough deal...God Bless you and your family and friends at this difficult time...You folks are in our thoughts and prayers...4finger

I wish we had the words to help ease your pain Brian. Sadly, the only cure for grief is time. Take care of yourself and your family. God bless.

"My heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your wife. I know you had a great marriage and loved her so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this very difficult time Brian.

Rod

Brian my thoughts are with you and your family. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Find the horn Goose!

Brian, my deepest condolences to you and your kids. Just know that time will heal and our prayers are with you.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Founder, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Cherish the memories. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Thoughts and prayers for you from Texas, hang in there and give those kids a smile and a hug from all of us.
Jason

My condolences to you and your family Brian. My heartfelt prayers go out to you and the little ones.

Pete

So sorry to hear of such a great loss in the passing of your wife. You have a lot of thoughts and prayers coming your way, sure hope you, your kids, and family can be comforted through such a trying time.

Could not imagine to lose my wife. so sorry for your huge loss bud god bless you and your family. CANCER SUCKS wish they could find a cure. Lost family and friends to this very hard. My heart hurts to hear about things like this. Ill keep you in my prayers

Brian,

Sorry to hear of the bad news and this is the first time I have been able to log on a computer to send my prayers to you and the children on the loss of their mother and your wife.
There are no words. My heart felt condolances. You and your family are in our hearts tonight.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Brian,

I'm very sorry to hear of your great loss.
You are in our thoughts bro.
My prayer is for your burden to be lightened.

Kyle aka Zeke

This post has brought back memories that will never leave me. It's been almost 10yrs since my loss and all I can say is there is only one true thing that will help you and your children. No matter what we or others think will help us in this situation, TIME is the only healer.

Grieve with your children...and THEN LOVE them like there is no tomorrow.

jeremy

I can't imagine how hard this is. I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Brian I know it has been a long couple of years, and I am GREATLY sorry for your loss. Stay strong for the kids and I pray that everything works out for you and your family.

BearCat

Brian, I am so sorry for you and your families loss. Words cannot express the sadness that must be being felt. My families prayers are with you.

Dave

Founder, sorry to hear about your loss. May God comfort you and your family during this difficult time. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Mike (needanu4x)
~Gen 27:3~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom