Founder! I'm so Sorry for your Loss...

Thank you all. I lost my very best friend and soul mate. It sucks...bad!!!

8401mmpic1.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Brian,

Lost things aren't lost at all. They are just temporarily relocated until they are found again. Take comfort in knowing your best friend and soul mate isnt lost, but just relocated for a little while. You will find her again. Of this I have more faith in than anything else. Until then, make her proud.

-Travis

Good friends, soul mates, lovers, wifes, all take you to places you would never visit on your own. Take some comfort in knowing that you have taken them there also and you will someday be able to again. Prayers are sent from Connecticut.

Man, just tuned in. My belated condolences to you and your family. The angels will keep you in the shadow of their wings!

Maybe, in time you will read all of these. If you get to this one, you will know by now how much people really do care. Losing a loved one hurts so much. Not much anyone can do but let you know we're thinking of you. It helped me to light a candle in my bedroom at night. The flickering light is a warm and moving friend that keeps you company and helps get you through the dark lonely nights. God Bless You.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Brian. She fought a great battle. Hang in there and hunt often and she will always be with you.

In the mountains you are always a little closer to the ones you've lost. My prayers are with you

Jerry

Brian, very sorry about your lose. May me and my families thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Our condolences.

Wes

cant even imagine what your going through right now. Prayers sent.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n7
2/swbuckmaster/avatar_2528.jpg

Brian,Im also sorry to hear about this.I know its hard but with family and friends it will get easier i promise...It might seem so hard now ,But will get easier with time.So hang in there bud.We are all thinkin of ya.Sincerly, Kelly Parry

Man Dude I'm so sorry for the loss, I just lost my brother last week to liver cancer, try and focus on the good times bro......

Sorry to hear about your loss Brian. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Mike

Founder, you truley have my condolences and prayers. From what I've seen of you on this website I know that you are a fighter and will work through this. We are all here to help any way we can. I personally am here for you and you can reach me on this site if you need to just "get out of town" and need a place to go. fatrooster.

Brian,

Sorry for your loss! I know this is hard but hang in there. You are a top notch guy with great kids and a whole lot of support from all of us here at MM.

I think GrizzMoose said it best and I to know this with all of my being.

You will see her again!

My families prayers are with you and yours!

Brian,

my heart goes out to you and your family.

We must live every day to its fullest with a passion and purpose.

There is a God, and we will be with our families again.

Don

Not much else to say, except....."the Master has his reasons, life is his to give or take".

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Founder,
I only know you from on here, but my condolences and prayers are out to you. I can't imagine what you are going though nor will I pretend to. Keep you head up and stay strong.

Brian, I know words cannot describe your loss but hopefully our prayers can help ease the pain.

Chris Denham

I am extremely sorry for your loss. I hope that you can find the strength to continue on each and every day.

Brian,

I can't pretend to imagine the depth of the loss that you're feeling. My prayers are with you and your family.

May god be with you and your children, as he's already with your wife.

God Bless!

GrizlyHunter

Brian,

Haven't been on here in a while and just saw this. My heart goes out to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

J.C. Holt

Brian, I always have difficulty during the times like this but my heart goes out to you. Losing a loved one is almost beyond measure but each of us have endured it. Sorry for your loss and good luck to you. Sincerely, Cowtag
Chuck Richey

Wow I just noticed this. My condolences Brian. Very sorry to hear this. I hope you and your fam are doing ok.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom