FUKUSHIMA AFTERMATH???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Ya!

I know this Ain't Huntin Related but:

Fishing & Heathy Fish to eat might be at a change!

Claiming it might take 4 Decades to Clean the Fukushima Disaster up,JUDAS!

Meanwhile the Pacific Ocean & waters everywhere are becoming more Polluted with Radiation by the day!

They claim the EPA has raised the legal amount of Radiation to be detected in Fish so they can keep feeding us Nuked Fish,JUDAS!

They claim they're gonna clean it all up?

Can somebody SPLAIN how you can clean the Pacific Ocean/all waters up?

They also claim on the Coast by Seattle they are seein effects of the Accident/Disaster already?

Won't be long & you won't be able to eat one Damn thing on this Earth!

http://mettahu.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-ongoing-nuclear-disaster-in.html

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well Bessy im sitting in the airport on my way to Alaska. If I catch a two headed salmon I'll let you know.

ya i know no one wants to hear it but here it is anyways... we are living in that time...

in the book of Revelation which is basically symbolic accounts 8:11 a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters. 11 The name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

>Well Bessy im sitting in the
>airport on my way to
>Alaska. If I catch a
>two headed salmon I'll let
>you know.

GEEZUS NUNYA!

I've always said I need a Page out of your Book!

More Like a Few Chapters would be more like what I need!

And NUNYA?

Who accused who of Screwin off too much?:D

Just look who's on his way to Alaska & who's not!

JFP!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I've been catching and eating fresh Pacific Ocean salmon, lingcod, rockfish, smelt, halibut, red-tail perch, sand dabs, petrale sole, crabs and clams all summer and I feel fine.

Eel

Hey Eel?

I don't think it Tips you over Quickly?:D

Decided a long time ago!

If you don't eat all the things that will kill you,you just won't be eating!

I'm Sippin a Cold DEW as we speak!:D

elkassassin, one thing I won't eat!

A steroid injected LE Bull Elk from Utard!

You gotta draw the line somewhere!:)

Eel

I do this for a living at a nuclear research lab for the goverment. You will get on average 620 MR/HR per year from radon and other naturally occuring sources, and also all the dental xrays and medical tests you get. Far more than any radiation from Fukishima, and if you average it out over 3000 Trillion gallons of seawater, its nothing!

>I do this for a living
>at a nuclear research lab
>for the goverment. You will
>get on average 620 MR/HR
>per year from radon and
>other naturally occuring sources, and
>also all the dental xrays
>and medical tests you get.
>Far more than any radiation
>from Fukishima, and if you
>average it out over 3000
>Trillion gallons of seawater, its
>nothing!

Yes, what he said. I do a little work on disposal of low level stuff for uncle sugar out of SoCal....I'm a health care scientist. Wouldn't bother me at all.

"Ya!

I know this Ain't Huntin Related but:"

Why don't you post this BS over in Camp Fire with all the Big Foot stories?

Still not as bad ass bear meat! lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom