fz-20 zoom pics

five_point_buck

Very Active Member
The topic of how far the zoom works on the fz-20 has come up here a bunch in teh past. I have a few pics to give you an idea...

this buck was snapped at 135 yards with the digital zoom, camera held against my truck on the priority setting.....
RBALLFIELDBUCK.jpg

This picture is taken at 289 yards on a tripod in the last hour of light........ full 48x zoom with the self timer activated.
RJBUCKALIVE.jpg

Hope this helps some of you out there.... I had a blast with the camera. I bought the 1gig card and was able to take 200+ pics as well as a ton of video clips. I was more than happy with the detail, the zoom, and the ease of use.

five_point_buck
C.B.C.S.

wow, that is realy good for that distance. I would really like to get a fz20 and this helps alot for my choice, thanx for sharing.
cris

early to bed, early to rise, hunt like hell and make up lies

Hey five_point,

Did you get your tripod as part of a package deal, or did you end up getting it separately? I'm interested in getting an fz20 as well, and would like to know what I can get or should get along with the camera, and what I can put off for a bit. Thanks in advance.

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom