G5!!

MeatMissile

Man I love these things! 10 days away from the season opener, and I decided to try a new head. After hearing bad reviews about the flight of G5's, I'd always been skeptical. Bought a pack this week, and am now shooting 3" circles at 70 yds!! Can't wait to let one fly!

I was told the same thing and didn't even think about it until half way through my shooting session. I didn't pay any attention to that, so I doubt they are in line. the only one I checked was not. So maybe they just like my setup, I don't know.

Yea I was told that by one archery shop and another one told me they would fly straight without them being aligned.I have some and bought the practice heads.I will let you know how they worked in a couple of days.

I don't know that aligning fletching helped mine or not, but I used a piece of sandpaper to take a small amount of material off my inserts, that allowed me to customize each broadhead twist to line up with fletching. It worked great and my Montecs shoot as well as field points. The material removed was so small it didn't affect weight, flight, or FOC at all.

Just a tip... it was easier than re-fletching.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

I've been shooting them from the time they first came out. None of mine are aligned. The only problem that I have is when I shoot out to 70+ yards; just a little flinch is devastating. I usually stay within 60 yards and shoot no more than two, maybe three arrows at a time.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom