Game Bags

BuckWild11

I'm looking to get some game bags that are reusable and washable. Wondering what your guys opinion is and what you have found to be a lasting game bag and worth the money.

If your wife is like mine and tells you to kiss off on sewing old bed sheets, buy heavy cotton ones and not the skimpy gauze type material. I would buy several large ones for elk and you can also use them for smaller game animals.

RELH

king sized pillow sheets work great...I did however pick up a XL game bag from Kuiu the other day and am very impressed with the durability, I filled it with about 100lb of rocks, no breaks or tear

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-16 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]+1 bobcat on the Sportsmans Whs bags

Best bags ever... Heavy duty and washable for years!!

+1 for those bags. I've had a set for over 10 years. (Have not used them every year though.) They are well made.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16 AT 05:24AM (MST)[p]I'm the bed sheet guy...get them for nuthin at thrift stores most of the time..and stayed at a Motel 6 one time, got my moneys worth....HEHEHE

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16
>AT 05:24?AM (MST)

>
>I'm the bed sheet guy...get them
>for nuthin at thrift stores
>most of the time..and stayed
>at a Motel 6 one
>time, got my moneys worth....HEHEHE
>

Beware Longun!

They've got Your Card Number!

And I Can't Gut Thinking about Wrapping My Game up in Somebody Elses Sheets!

I'll Burn another 50 if I Have too!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

We have caribou bags for packing out and canvas ones for every other transport. You can out 4 elk quarters in a large canvas game bag for field atv transport and truck bed or trailer. keeps meat pretty clean,

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16 AT 10:48AM (MST)[p]Awesome. Thanks guys, I appreciate your help and input! This has helped a ton and given me a few ideas I never thought of before.

>king sized pillow sheets work great...I
>did however pick up a
>XL game bag from Kuiu
>the other day and am
>very impressed with the durability,
>I filled it with about
>100lb of rocks, no breaks
>or tear

Really?

You have to decide if you want them for carrying around in your pack or something you leave in a vehicle. If for carrying around, I like the Alaska Game Bags as they are pretty small and are washable as well. Probably not as durable as some of the others, but I like them a lot and they breathe well while still not allowing flies in.

I use the Allen Backcountry bags. I keep the bag in my day pack at all times. I bought two different sets and have mixed/matched what I want (like including a 5th small bag for backstraps, extra cuts).

I just used my brother's Kuiu quarter game bag for some of my cow last month. I was impressed. It washed out nicely with the sprayer at the car wash too. I bought a couple for myself after.

I really like the Alaskan Game Bags, but I view them more as a one time use than washable.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-16 AT 09:04AM (MST)[p]Hands down Caribou bags. Strong as the bed sheets idea but breaths better and they have draw strings.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom