Girlfriends first year horn hunting

guywildstorm

Here is what she has found so far this year.
128288.jpg

128291.jpg

I had a great time finding all these horns!!! By the way...no longer the girlfriend!!!

Lets just say that he prefers meeting and sleeping with women online. LOL....the butt ugly kind! Hope all are finding some good horns!!

Your too cute Lisa. If your ever looking for another boyfriend ( one that doesn't cheat :) ) in Colorado, look me up. }>

With a name like BruinBreath......I doubt you and the cutie will be hooking up......LOL

I am currently living in Crawford Colorado. I will be relocating to Grand Junction Colorado in June, where I was born and raised! I will miss Crawford terribly, it is a beautiful town as well as some great people!!!

Grnidtger
are you guy clark. thats sucks your leavin. how come. did you change your sign in name from guy wild storm

Lisa, I sent you a PM, let me know if you got it. I have been having problems with people getting PM's from me. Bye !

i doubt the meaning will be the same in the shed forum when asked if someone found the "match"

Later, Brandon

here's a pic of a 'horny toad' i took today...don't know why i'm putting it in this post, it just seemed to kinda fit here

146318.JPG

Sorry but this is Guy Clarks ex-girlfriend....Guy still has his guywildstorm screen name

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom