Good Fortune and hard hunting friends

chindits

I was fortunate enough to get this ML bull with the help of friends who were relentless and supportive on all 3 attempts I made on this bull. These guys didn't balk when I passed on 2 other bulls and pretended to be happy with the 5 mile manpack out. I was very fortunate to have their company and to harvest this bull on a CO public lands hunt in a unit that puts our local Gunni units to shame.
7420p1020891.jpg

9977p1020885.jpg

Yes! Yes! Yes! Good jod and well deserved. You earned him
This summer and all the falls you were deployed and could not
hunt. Great bull!

That's a beautiful bull. Congratulations on the hunt and on having such great friends.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Wow
That's a Really nice bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

This gentleman well deserved this bull. Even though I had family commitments at the last moment Chindts gave me some good info about a unit down in the basin. His public service is much appreciated too.

Enjoy your elk steaks and trophy.

Thank you all for your kind words and support, now and over the past few years. I'm sorry for the point creep I caused, but duty first and now it's time to hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom