Good Luck Archery Guys

chap_dog48

I know that the Archery Seasons start for most of the state this weekend in the Sierras so Good Luck everyone. Post up if anyone scores. Kurt

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

Kurt
Did you pull a X zone tag this year. or are you hunting the local hills. Taking the horses up for a stroll in the morning.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Thanks guys but no luck will head out next weekend. I did see 9 bucks so it was not a total bummer hunt. Say 3 big boys and got some on a game camera that make me get excited. Gator send me a PM and I will send out some pics. chap_dog48 at yahoo dot come. Later

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

Hunted the last 6 days with no luck. Seen around 20 bucks from far distances up in the high country during opener, but could never get close enough to seal the deal. With this heat here in the valley floor (103) the last few days has keep the deer sheltered real good. Looking to go out again sunday (have to work the next two days) and with the Low pressure system moving in and cooler temps maybe it will get them moving again. Good luck to all.

sent a PM with my e-mail add.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom