got my fathers day present

cbryant11

the kids got me a switchback xt with a mathews quiver and rest,,it was a great day spending time with the family and also getting a new bow,,,cbryant

Carl, that is great. Hope you were able to stay home over the weekend and not have to work. Hope you get to use the bow this year............ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Congratulations on a great gift. Did you have any say in the specifics? My wife and kids bought me a nice burris select series 10 x 42 bino and a Filson Double Mackinaw cruiser (Charcoal) coat for Fathers Day. They spent much more than I wanted them to spend. I also normally like to pick out my own bino's but these are a step up from the older ones I've been carrying. Both are nice gifts and will be much appreciated this fall! (Kinda makes that hanging basket and family dinner at a nice restaurant for mothers day look a little thin).

hey allan i did end up workin,,,but ill talk to you about that later,,i did take the significant other into the archery shop and showed her what i wanted, and the shop owner wrote it all down too so it was good....i got the mathews quiver and the mathews rest on it,,,iam going to pick up some gold tip pros and see what this baby can do.....cbryant

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom