Got some bucks back

passthrough

Here are some pics of my dads muley and my whitetail from 2009. We have had them for a few weeks, I just haven't had the time to post some pictures up. Like always, thanks goes out to Imperial Taxidermy for some awesome work.
Dads Buck
4412dadsmuledeer_018.jpg

4501dadsmuledeer_029.jpg

7750dadsmuledeer_034.jpg

7702dads_buck_11_001b.jpg

6913dads_buck_11_003b.jpg

49dads_buck_11_009b.jpg

My buck
5911allsups_hunt_2009_002.jpg

8755allsups_hunt_2009_006.jpg

7989allsups_hunt_2009_014.jpg

3572tx_whitetail_11_011b.jpg

6360tx_whitetail_11_013b.jpg

92tx_whitetail_11_014b.jpg

7920tx_whitetail_11_016b.jpg

Its pretty amazing how well my buck came out. The cape was pretty beat up from fighting, tick damage, and a second shot that found it way to the head! Totally not where I was aiming! To me this is what makes a great taxidermist, I bring them crap and they make it into art.

Those are some really nice deer.

But I'm really curious about the killer ATV in the background, what is that thing?

JR

Cody, its a lot like guns, the more the merrier. I love Great Taxidermy, I have plans for a huge trophy room one day, I have my elk and sheep from this year in waiting until I have a trophy room to put them in. Plus my little guys will be killing stuff soon, and I'm sure they will want them mounted. I am currently talking my 5 year old out of mounting the cottontail he shot with his BB gun last night.

LAST EDITED ON May-23-11 AT 03:33PM (MST)[p]I hear you man, my wife's about to run me and all of my mounts and antlers out of the house...but I just can't get enough. I just tell her that it's fine art and keep dropping critters off with the taxidermist before they make it home. Shoot up some pics of that big bull once you get him mounted, that ought to be a killer addition.

I admit I'm getting pretty jealous of all the big deer going up on your walls year after year...

Great looking bucks, your taxi did a great job.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom