Gov sheep tag update

That's correct. The answer is no, NVB will not use logic on these threads. Nor will he live by his words and accept that the one person who could rule on this decided not to prosecute. No Hawkeye will not answer my questions.

But YES this was a great sheep guided by a great outfitter!

Who asked u to take down the pic?

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Perfect response pig boy. Just like a 5 year old.

"I won't answer your question because Hawkeye won't answer mine."

We all know what the answer is anyway pig boy. Your "buddy" (he's your buddy only because you write him checks) Wade got a hold of you and put a muzzle on your dumb a$$.

>That's correct. The answer is
>no, NVB will not use
>logic on these threads.
>Nor will he live by
>his words and accept that
>the one person who could
>rule on this decided not
>to prosecute.

NO you wont answer the question who asked that the picture be taken down?

>But YES this was a great
>sheep guided by a great
>outfitter!

YES it was a great sheep. YES it was killed in a unit where they should not have been hunting but a mistake was made. YES the outfitter, no matter how great, should have known and abided by the rules. YES a prosecutor decided not to attempt to prosecute. NO that doesn't make it OK and NO it doesn't make the facts go away.

SO what do you want NVB? If you just want to cry like a whipped ninny I guess that's your right. DO you have a plan? What do you think this crying is going to get you? What is the payoff to your investment?

Great ram, Great outfitters, and a great prosecutor that executed exact judgement that you can't handle.

Oh now he's a great prosecutor too? You know nothing about this prosecutor except that he didn't prosecute your friends. I guess that makes him great in your mind.

Exactly 200 posts later I'm still getting what I want. YOU are still posting and keeping this in front of the people who come here. You're afraid to answer a simple question and we all know it. You're still looking like the idiot here and you haven't convinced anyone of anything else.

Me crying? I don't think so.

Tristate-

I have answered your questions many times but you never answer any of our questions. An adult conversation is a two-way street and involves both asking and answering questions. I get tired of the juvenile interactions.

Let's try this one more time. If you answer the following questions that have been asked of you and then I will answer any questions that you might have. Questions for tristate that have never been answered:

1. Did WLH or Ms. Waldrip contact you and ask you to remove your intnial "BLAAAM" thread and the awesome photos that you posted without permission from the owners of the photo?

2. Did WLH or Ms. Waldrip contact you and ask you to shut your pie hole and to stop drawing attention to this absolute disaster of a hunt?

3. Did you ask founder to remove your original thread? If so, why?

4. Do you feel any remorse for posting that photo without permission and contributing to the crapstorm that has negatively impacted the business and reputations of your friends?

5. When you hired WLH a couple of years ago to guide you on your Utah muzzleloader deer hunt, did you rely on WLH for their knowledge of the local rules and laws that applied to your out of state tag?

6. Was that one of the reasons why you hired a professional guide service -- to help you comply with the local rules and laws. **Folks, please refrain from any jokes about tristate hiring a guide to help him wipe his backside while in the field.

7. You killed a very nice buck on that hunt with WLH. Congrats. Did you hunt and take that buck within the boundaries of the unit for which you had a tag?

8. Did you hunt the proper season dates?

9. Did you use a legal muzzleloader as defined by Utah law?

10. Was the buck you killed a "high fence" buck?

11. Do you see any problems with poaching?

12. Has there ever been a poacher or lawbreaker that you did not defend and empathize with?

Some folks might think that questions are being raised in jest but I submit that they are legitimate questions given the past behavior and posts from tristate. So what do you say buddy? This is your chance to have some fun and generate some more attention for yourself.

-Hawkeye-

Tristate asked "SO WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?"

Maybe they could research how much the fine would have been for killing in the wrong unit and write a check to DWR. Then auction off the horns and give the money to the Sheep Foundation?

I mean, if they really felt guilty.

You haven't answered my questions Hawkeye, at least the way a straight shooting man would answer. You say you want accountability????? What the hell is that? Define that. Take a stand. Put your nut on the block and actually answer the question. What do you want? You said you want the outfitters, hunters and DWR to operate under the same rules. Well how do they prove it to you that they do? As long as they screw up the people you want to get the shaft I guess that will prove it to you???????

What does NVB want for his investment?

As for the prosecutor NVB he is the one person who hands out the answers for a living. You think Outfitters shouldn't ask biologists for answers but you won't even accept the highest authority's answer. There is no satisfying your lust here.

Great sheep. Great hunt. Great outfit. And a bunch of childish internet haters.

Tristate-

Well, that went about as well as we all expected. You avoided answering any questions - as usual. The in the same breath, you criticize me because you do not like the answers that I have given. You tell me to "take a stand," "put my nut on the block" and answer "the way a straight shooting man would."

Okay, let's try this one more time, S-L-O-W-L-Y. I have already told you several times in this thread and prior threads (see, e.g., Post #374 above) that I think that WLH and the hunter should have both been cited by the DWR for killing a ram in a closed unit. I also stated that whoever within the DWR allegedly gave WLH the green light to take that ram in a closed unit should be seriously reprimanded, if not terminated. The severity of the punishment may increase or decrease if I was privy to all of the facts, but in any event, all parties involved bear some of the blame.

That is my answer. You may not agree or like my response but that is what I would have liked to see happen. Now step up and answer a few of the questions that you have dodged over the last 6 weeks. In addition to the 12 questions outline above, please also address the following:

13. Since you are apparently buddies with WLH and stay in contact with those guys, please confirm whether WLH actually ran into the sportsman tag holder on the Nebo Unit before killing that ram.

14. Please also confirm whether the sportsman tag holder informed WLH during that encounter that the Nebo Unit was closed to them and their hunter based upon the applicable administrative rule.

15. And while you are at it, please confirm whether that encounter occurred before or after the infamous phone calls to SE Region office.

I am sure that other on this forum who are much smarter than me have additional questions and can add to this list. We will all be looking forward to your responses. Thanks again for the educational discussion.

-Hawkeye-

Thank you for answering eelgrass. You have much more balls than Hawkeye.

So who pays?

Hawkeye,

You keep asking me questions that I told you from the very beginning of these threads. I KNOW NOTHING. Which is obviously now the same answer for you. You don't even know if the sportsman tag holder even knew about this sheep or was in the unit. But that doesn't stop you from slinging your BS.

Tristate,

OJ Simpson was acquitted. The Bundys were acquitted. A person can be FOUND not guilty and still not be innocent. The prosecutor in this case didnt feel he could get a conviction, or maybe he couldn't afford to find out if he could. That doesn't mean a law wasn't broken by someone.

The prosecutor is indeed a great man... or woman. How do I know? You told me so.

This is playing out like your experience in grade school. When the questions get hard, you shut down. Let's focus on what you do know. Take a minute and reread the questions set forth above and do your best to answer them. At a bare minimum, you can tell us about your hunting experience with WLH a couple years ago -- or did you forget about that too.

-Hawkeye-

>
>
>Hawkeye,
>
>You keep asking me questions that
>I told you from the
>very beginning of these threads.
> I KNOW NOTHING.
>Which is obviously now the
>same answer for you.
>You don't even know if
>the sportsman tag holder even
>knew about this sheep or
>was in the unit.
>But that doesn't stop you
>from slinging your BS.

Some of the questions you can answer Tri. Mine I know you can for sure. Since you got your own thread taken down. The question is why did you? And if someone requested it be taken down then who asked you? Pretty simple questions that you could answer. Thanks

You think the questions get hard??????? You have an ego problem if you actually believe that. I haven't shut down. I have been consistent from the beginning of this. That's why you can't stand it. That's why you try repeatedly to make this about me. You haven't answered a question straight yet. You still know just as much as me which is dang near nothing. Now you even want me to tell my deer hunting story on here????

Once again. Great hunt. Great sheep. Great outfitter. Childish internet hate click.

Many of those are questions that only you can answer, Tri. Your repeated statement of "I KNOW NOTHING" doesn't apply here (though it has proven to be 100% accurate). You have personal experience on many of those questions and are exactly the person to ask, arguably the only person to ask.

Now man up, quit with the name calling, and answer about your experience with WLH, your recent discussions with them, and any correspondence regarding the infamous BLAAM post.

Its that easy.

Even if you don't want to take the time to call WLH (which I don't blame you for), you still have innate knowledge of many of those questions. Answer them.

Grizzly

Grizzly,

I have zero idea what you refer to as "personal experience" which is important to this thread.

So, man up, use some logic AND GO FIND THE THREAD I POSTED REGARDING THAT HUNT.

My recent discussion with Wade was business and more importantly NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. Whatever you think you are entitled to from me you can bundle up with all that weed you apparently smoke and torch it.

Wew..... you were right that was easy. Like pistol whipping blind kids.

Come on tristate. We all knew that you would refuse to play ball. The questions I asked you about your hunt with WLH are directly relevant to the current issue. Let me give you a couple of obvious examples.

First, your personal experience with WLH would shed some light on your motivations for defending WLH and their guide business. Did you have a good hunt with those guys? Have you stayed in touch with them since your hunt? Do you consider them personal friends? Were the guides who guided you the same one who were involved in the Nebo ram fiasco? Did one of your buddies from WLH provide you with the photo your shared in your infamous "Blaaam" post? Did they give you permission to post the photo in this forum? Are they upset with you for the crapstorm that you have helped create through your antics? Do you care that your actions have been detrimental to their business and reputations?

Second, given your penchant for defending law-breakers generally and specifically the unlawful taking of this ram in a closed unit, it is certainly fair to ask if you violated any laws during your Utah muzzleloader hunter with WLH? Did you shoot your buck in the unit boundaries? Did you shoot it during the correct season dates? Did you shoot it during legal shooting hours? Did you use a legal muzzleloader as defined by Utah law? Was it shot on a "high fenced farm" and then promoted as a free range kill? Did you rely on WLH to make sure that you were complying with the relevant laws and rules? Those questions may seem offensive to some sportsmen but given your history of defending poachers and law-breakers, they certainly seem fair and relevant to ask at this point.

Third, given that you have hired guides in the past, including WLH, and have even acted as a guide, it is fair to ask you whether the local professional guide has a responsibility know the applicable laws and rules? In other words, when you traveled to Utah from Texas for your muzzleloader hunt with WLH a couple of years ago, did you rely on them to make sure that you were complying with all applicable laws? Or did you perform your own due diligence to make sure that you knew, understood and complied with all such laws. I think you would agree that a lot of hunters who are hunting out of state or out of the country rely upon their guides to make sure that are complying with local laws. That issue is directly relevant to the current screw up.

There you go. I have narrowed the field of questions for you and explained why your recent personal experience hunting with WLH is relevant to the current discussion. Now, as you like to say, "step up to the plate," "put your nut on the block," and answer some of these simple questions. If you are worried about typing up a detailed response, enlist the help of one of you kids when you get home tonight. We all look forward to your response.

-Hawkeye-

You really spent that much time typing that crap.

Wow.

Like I just told grizzly, anything about that hunt I felt like telling is already on these forums.

If this helps I can tell you the next time I get a tag in Utah NO DOUBT %100 I WILL BOOK AGAIN WITH WLH.

I think he runs the best outfitting business in the lower 48 and Mexico. If you don't believe I couldn't give a flip. If you want to find out first hand instead of chasing gossip I suggest you book a hunt.

So show me the proof that the sportsman tag holder was there hunting this sheep. All this dodging and redirecting hoping nobody notices you've been full of it.

Tri why won't you answer these two questions. Why did you have your original blaam thread pulled? And who asked you to have it pulled?

That has nothing to do with previous hunts etc. And if you don't want to answer at least be man enough to say it's none of my business instead of acting like nobody asked you a question. Thanks

Classic tristate. All nonsense and no substance. We all knew you wouldn't / couldn't answer even a basic question. No surprise there. You are a troll and the ultimate advocate for cheaters, thieves, dead beats, law-breakers and poachers. Thank you for once again confirming what we already knew.

If any of you ever find yourself in a situation where tristate is coming to your defense, you will know immediately that you must have done something both stupid and illegal. I hope that I never find myself in such a predicament.

-Hawkeye-

Have you noticed everytime you are getting your butt handed to you Hawkeye you try to make the thread about me?

So did you ever find any evidence that the sportsman tag holder was even on the nebo or even knew about this sheep?

Yep didn't think so.

Hawkeye getting his butt handed to him??? That's funny! You're such a loser you don't even realize you lost this argument about 700 posts ago. Give it up Tristate. You're dead in the water and don't even know it.

Who asked you to take it down?

No. I think that he still pondering how to best avoid answering a few simple questions.

-Hawkeye-

>No. I think that he still
>pondering how to best avoid
>answering a few simple questions.
>
>
>-Hawkeye-

he will never answer them, did you ask Founder who requested it to be taken down and reasoning?

Its funny how he demands others to answer his questions but he avoids questions towards himself.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Maybe he's finally realizing how constantly posting and keeping this on the top of the forum was hurting his pals. Nah, probably not that smart.

Maybe I like to sit back and watch the hens scratch.

I find it funny I get accused of hijacking threads but when y'all get backed into a corner the only option your minds have is to make a thread about me.

Sitting here sipping a little whiskey with a big weight off my shoulders thinking it sure would have been nice to have drawn that lion tag. I could go have fun with a bunch of great hunters that work for WLH.

Ummm... excuse me, but would you show me where WE are backed into a corner? YOU, on the other hand, are backed into a corner maintaining a position that can't be defended. The hunter and outfitter violated the written regulation. They killed a sheep in a unit that the written regulation says they had no right to be hunting this year. It doesn't matter whether or not the Sportsman's tag holder got short changed. You can blame it on someone else. You can say a prosecutor wouldn't prosecute. It doesn't matter if they knew the law existed. It doesn't matter if someone gave them incorrect information. Ignorance is not a defense. I do not see how anyone can say the written regulation was not violated. So if you feel like something is sneaking up behind you, that would be the corner.

The corner is your fruitless hate. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE YOU GET NOTHING FOR IT. The lady still gets the sheep and WLH stays in business providing quality LEGAL hunts to all kinds of great folks. No matter how much you cry YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER. The rest of the world grew up and you didn't. You sit in this cyberspace thinking it's reality because the same dozen haters affirm your hate.

WLH is a great and ethical company. This was a great hunt. A DWR mistake doesn't change that. Your gossip and hate will change nothing.

Do you actually believe your rants are hurting WLH?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-16 AT 09:30PM (MST)[p]Tristate, who needs a tag? Don't let that stop you. Hire your buddies at WLH and go lion hunting. I am certain that you can find some ambiguity in the guidebook to to advantage of.

-Hawkeye-

Sounds good. Don't worry about unit boundaries or season dates either. They are optional.

-Hawkeye-

I think I'll get my legal advice from the authorities and keep the internet gossip in my pocket for humor.

The lady gets the sheep. The guide gets paid. And she can add this story to her already stellar legacy of accomplishments. Accomplishments such as this one that incensed the anti-hunting community. Violating the law in the name of killing the trophy sheep should feed right into their hand. Don't care about what the antis think or what incidents like this do to our image? You probably should.

http://wwnbsah.blogspot.com/2015/05/morally-void-waldrips.html

We Will Not Be Silenced About Hunters

The previous day Robyn had had the chance to shoot an old bull elephant with one tusk. She did not want that, she wanted the gory glory of TWO tusks. After all, it IS all about the ego right Robyn? Nothing to do with conservation or removing a sick or weakened animal. Of course it is just about the thrill of killing.

?It was on my bucket list of hunting. It's the largest land mammal, and just to go up against something that big, it's exciting. I ran into this mom at the grocery store and she was like, ?What are you doing for the summer?? and I said, ?I'm going to Africa to do an elephant hunt.? And she said, ?Why in the world would you wanna do that?? and I'm like, ?Why wouldn't you?? - so says Robyn Waldrip

Go up against an elephant?? Lady if you want to 'go up against an elephant ' then put your cowardly cheating weapon down and then see how you 'go up against an elephant'

Also please note this was not a one bullet kill. She shot the elephant once in the forehead, once in the neck, twice in the hip, once in the ear. (yes in that order) The next day her kids were sat on the elephant's skull, and someone started videoing it but were told by their guide ''?You might get ##### if you put that in the show. You don't want to be seen as disrespecting the animal.?
(some would say they deserve all the ##### they get and more! )

Looks like you are in great company. Another group of people who know how to make something from nothing.

You should read my hate mail and I've never even been accused of an illegal kill. They are hateful zealots. You don't have to give them ammo.

Use logic. No I don't care what antis think.

>The lady gets the sheep. The
>guide gets paid. And she
>can add this story to
>her already stellar legacy of
>accomplishments. Accomplishments such as this
>one that incensed the anti-hunting
>community. Violating the law in
>the name of killing the
>trophy sheep should feed right
>into their hand. Don't care
>about what the antis think
>or what incidents like this
>do to our image? You
>probably should.
>
>http://wwnbsah.blogspot.com/2015/05/morally-void-waldrips.html
>
>
>We Will Not Be Silenced About
>Hunters

>
>The previous day Robyn had had
>the chance to shoot an
>old bull elephant with
>one tusk. She did not
>want that, she wanted the
>gory glory of TWO tusks.
>After all, it IS all
>about the ego right Robyn?
>Nothing to do with conservation
>or removing a sick or
>weakened animal. Of course
>it is just about the
>thrill of killing.
>
> ?It was on my
>bucket list of hunting. It's
>the largest land mammal, and
>just to go up against
>something that big, it's exciting.
>I ran into this mom
>at the grocery store and
>she was like, ?What are
>you doing for the summer??
>and I said, ?I'm going
>to Africa to do an
>elephant hunt.? And she said,
>?Why in the world would
>you wanna do that?? and
>I'm like, ?Why wouldn't you??
>- so says Robyn Waldrip
>
>
> Go up against an elephant??
>Lady if you want to
>'go up against an elephant
>' then put your cowardly
>cheating weapon down and then
>see how you 'go up
>against an elephant'
>
> Also please note this was
>not a one bullet kill.
>She shot the elephant once
>in the forehead, once in
>the neck, twice in the
>hip, once in the ear.
> (yes in that
>order) The next day her
>kids were sat on the
>elephant's skull, and someone started
>videoing it but were told
>by their guide ''?You might
>get ##### if you put
>that in the show. You
>don't want to be seen
>as disrespecting the animal.?
> (some would say they deserve
>all the ##### they get
>and more! )

i guess all of you are so perfect you've never missed or hit anything in the ear
at least that you'll admit

78242robynwaldripelephant.jpg

I've been around elephant hunting a lot. I have spent way too much time in Africa. I have not personally killed an elephant but I can tell you shooting elephant in the hips is a damn effective way of puting them down and a shot often executed by some of the very best elephant hunters. Anyone who is bashing that shot obviously doesn't know what they are talking about.

>I've been around elephant hunting a
>lot. I have spent
>way too much time in
>Africa. I have not
>personally killed an elephant but
>I can tell you shooting
>elephant in the hips is
>a damn effective way of
>puting them down and a
>shot often executed by some
>of the very best elephant
>hunters. Anyone who is
>bashing that shot obviously doesn't
>know what they are talking
>about.

How bout that Hole through the Ear Tri?

What does a TAXI Charge for that?:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Have you seen how big an ele ear is. They are hard not to miss. :D

When you have 6 tons of critter breathing down your neck lead flies everywhere. Very often you shot through one thing in an attempt to hit another. Very often you shoot straight through a tree just to hit what's on the other side.

Ele hunting ain't as pretty as spending all morning laying above a muley buck waiting for him to stand up so you can kill him cleanly at 200 yards.

Most ele get killed in very close quarters after walking for 15 straight miles to catch them in some of the most unforgiving thorn scrub you ever saw. And when they come it is absolutely terrifying.

I'm not criticizing the shot(s) or shooting the elephant. I'm saying if you're already in that kind of limelight don't go shoot a ram in the wrong unit on a high profile auction tag and then expect everyone to say "oh well". With that action, and people like you defending her, she became everything those antis were accusing her of being in their minds and, worse yet, possibly other neutral minded people.

ALL hunters are ambassadors of our sport. So are hunting guides, taxidermists, etc. Unfortunately we are not all carrying the same message.

NVB,

DO you read that crap? It doesn't matter if the lady floated down on angel wings and sang animals to sleep, THOSE MANIACS WANT YOU, ME, HER, AND OUR OFFSPRING DEAD!. They are unhinged freaks. You do not appease those people. Thinking this sheep made anything worse shows more and more your lost grip on reality. Logical people don't alter their goals based on emotional idiots.

You saw what they tried to do to Palmer AND HE DIDN'T DO A SINGLE THING WRONG.

If you are worried about what the antis see and think then quit calling this "illegal" or poaching? Trust me, even though you hate WLH and Waldrip, you better stay a lot closer to them than the antis.

>If you are worried about what
>the antis see and think
>then quit calling this "illegal"
>or poaching?

Just as soon as you stop saying we should be paying way more for tags, it's the kings game, we want something for nothing, and all the other anti western hunting bull$hit you spew.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-16 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]Is this ram a state or world record?

"He only gets paid what the hunter and him contracted for"

Would this contract price be worth more or less for a state or world record animal?

Thanks for your time
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

>Just as soon as you stop
>saying we should be paying
>way more for tags, it's
>the kings game, we want
>something for nothing, and all
>the other anti western hunting
>bull$hit you spew.

That quote sounds exactly like every welfare recipient I have ever heard when they find out they have to start paying for their gubmint cheese.

Your response breaks down to you want cheap deflated and unlimited game tags or you will align yourself with the antis. Brilliant.

Browtine,

I might have to. The last three times I have called central office they didn't know the answers to my questions. One time I called two of the people didn't know what year it was.

So, who asked u to take down the pic?

>theres some unhappy hunters wanting to
>know where the orange is
>
>one more law that wasn't broken
>

Well they should have read the regulations and they would have known that. shame on them.

Same as you and your guide should have read and known the regulations for your hunt and you would not have been on that unit hunting sheep. Nuff said.

Far fetched to think this ram would be "entered in B&C" as stated by HuntinTexas.

From their website;

FAIR CHASE, as defined by the Boone and Crockett Club, is the ethical, sportsmanlike, and lawful pursuit and taking of any free-ranging wild, native North American big game animal in a manner that does not give the hunter an improper advantage over such animals.
HUNTER ETHICS
Fundamental to all hunting is the concept of conservation of natural resources. Hunting in today's world involves the regulated harvest of individual animals in a manner that conserves, protects, and perpetuates the hunted population. The hunter engages in a one-to-one relationship with the quarry and his or her hunting should be guided by a hierarchy of ethics related to hunting, which includes the following tenets:
1. Obey all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Respect the customs of the locale where the hunting occurs.
3. Exercise a personal code of behavior that reflects favorably on your abilities and sensibilities as a hunter.
4. Attain and maintain the skills necessary to make the kill as certain and quick as possible.
5. Behave in a way that will bring no dishonor to either the hunter, the hunted, or the environment.
6. Recognize that these tenets are intended to enhance the hunter's experience of the relationship between predator and prey, which is one of the most fundamental relationships of humans and their environment.

Like the pud that I am, I sent BC a little letter informing them of the controversy surrounding this sheep. So they know whats up, we will have to see how they officially feel about it.

While I was at it, i let the boys at THE LIFE, know about the illegality as well. I doubt they had any idea what they were filming, probably about crapped themselves when dwr took the sheep. So I guess its up to them whether or not they air it, but in all this they are the ONLY innocent party, so I actually was giving them a friendly heads up.

So we will see hunting texas, you may be right, but, then again, so far you have got zero of the "glory" you hoped for. I have seen more of Hillarys emails, than pics of this sheep. And if it doesn't book, or show on TV, well thats just a plain kick in the nuts, or wait, a $95k kick in the nuts. But, the pic of your wifes azz I guess was worth it?

Tri, who asked you to take it down?

hossblur,

I do not know your agenda, Very strong.

The ram should not be considered B & C. Taken illegally.

Do not want to interfere with your campaigning, and you do it

very well!

>hossblur,
>
>I do not know your agenda,
> Very strong.
>
>The ram should not be considered
>B & C. Taken
>illegally.
>
>Do not want to interfere with
>your campaigning, and you do
>it
>
>very well!

I hate bullies. I hate "leaders" with no spine. I saw this, found out that the state, the hunter, the guide, Tri, were trying to pin it on some biologist in Price. Just got my dander up, then a few posts from Tri, and hunting texas, as well as a couple PM, and I thought, huh, I seemed to have hit a nerve. On top of that I HATE thieves, and to me thats all a poacher is. I just figured that someone to whom the fame is the only thing, would really be pizzed if they got none.

Tri, I got one question for you, If that Ram was still alive today should the governor tag holder be able to kill that Ram on that unit?

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I don't think it should be allowed into the books, any of the books. Me personally could give a rats ass if I ever entered one of my animals into the books, but it seems to be very important to ol'huntintexass.

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>I don't think it should be
>allowed into the books, any
>of the books. Me
>personally could give a rats
>ass if I ever entered
>one of my animals into
>the books, but it seems
>to be very important to
>ol'huntintexass.
>
>
>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>Page on Facebook.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

well tough guy
seems like your area in utah has some a-holes in it
we looked for elkass while we were in your area & we were always just a little behind him it seemed
if we'd of known you were gonna spout your mouth we might of looked for you as well
might be a while but the ram will be entered in to the book rather you like it or not

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-16 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]Hi Elkassassin, no worries I've got your back!

1111image.jpg

So what do you think of the new front door I put in for Mrs Sikora?

I think this is the last picture of Chelsea girl before we had to put her down

Your friend always
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

>>I don't think it should be
>>allowed into the books, any
>>of the books. Me
>>personally could give a rats
>>ass if I ever entered
>>one of my animals into
>>the books, but it seems
>>to be very important to
>>ol'huntintexass.
>>
>>
>>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>>Page on Facebook.
>>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>
>
>
>well tough guy
>seems like your area in utah
>has some a-holes in it
>
>we looked for elkass while we
>were in your area &
>we were always just a
>little behind him it seemed
>
>if we'd of known you were
>gonna spout your mouth we
>might of looked for you
>as well
>might be a while but the
>ram will be entered in
>to the book rather you
>like it or not

"We", jeezus you did find an azz kicking guide? Who knew?

Pretty sure they found a guide that was willing to let them try to do the ass kicking outside of their designated unit. Don't worry, a "Texas Ass Whooping" ain't no thing more than the spanking HuntingTexas asks Robyn to give him every time he gets his blue pills refilled

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-16 AT 01:05PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-16 AT 01:03?PM (MST)

>>I don't think it should be
>>allowed into the books, any
>>of the books. Me
>>personally could give a rats
>>ass if I ever entered
>>one of my animals into
>>the books, but it seems
>>to be very important to
>>ol'huntintexass.
>>
>>
>>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>>Page on Facebook.
>>
>
>
>
>well tough guy
>seems like your area in utah
>has some a-holes in it
>
>we looked for elkass while we
>were in your area &
>we were always just a
>little behind him it seemed
>
>if we'd of known you were
>gonna spout your mouth we
>might of looked for you
>as well
>might be a while but the
>ram will be entered in
>to the book rather you
>like it or not

Yes this guy is a douche and a half, but I guess we all already knew that. Go ahead and enter it into the "book" as I said I could give a rats ass.

Go ahead and come a lookin hoss I ain't hiding.

Bess, I had your back when he was coming for you, are you gonna have mine now? lol

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Howdy!

Been hunting. I see yall are still hating.

So any of y'all kids ready to talk about what you want out of this?

If this thread continues endlessly what do you fellas think will happen?

That an illegal ram will entered in B&C.

Whatever explanations are given, the ram was taken illegally.

I feel sorry for the hunter for listening to advisors who did not steer her right.

She should have used her own mind!

Bobbydean,

I can't tell by your sentence structure, but are you saying you want the ram in question entered into B&C.

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-16
>AT 01:05?PM (MST)

>
>AT 01:03?PM (MST)

>
>>>I don't think it should be
>>>allowed into the books, any
>>>of the books. Me
>>>personally could give a rats
>>>ass if I ever entered
>>>one of my animals into
>>>the books, but it seems
>>>to be very important to
>>>ol'huntintexass.
>>>
>>>
>>>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>>>Page on Facebook.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>well tough guy
>>seems like your area in utah
>>has some a-holes in it
>>
>>we looked for elkass while we
>>were in your area &
>>we were always just a
>>little behind him it seemed
>>
>>if we'd of known you were
>>gonna spout your mouth we
>>might of looked for you
>>as well
>>might be a while but the
>>ram will be entered in
>>to the book rather you
>>like it or not
>
>
>Yes this guy is a douche
>and a half, but I
>guess we all already knew
>that. Go ahead and
> enter it
>into the "book" as I
>said I could give a
>rats ass.
>
>Go ahead and come a lookin
>hoss I ain't hiding.
>
>Bess, I had your back when
>he was coming for you,
>are you gonna have mine
>now? lol
>
>Page on Facebook.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Gotcha Covered JakeH!

way with Words[/font]

LMFAO. Really? Nearly 500 post on this ridiculous subject. This is why Trump is our president elect.

Here is the answer. Fire the Gawd damned GOvt worker who like many other Gov't workers think they know the difference between "sickem" and "come back."
What a waste of time reading this blowhard crap.

>AT 01:05?PM (MST)

>
>AT 01:03?PM (MST)

>
>>>I don't think it should be
>>>allowed into the books, any
>>>of the books. Me
>>>personally could give a rats
>>>ass if I ever entered
>>>one of my animals into
>>>the books, but it seems
>>>to be very important to
>>>ol'huntintexass.
>>>
>>>
>>>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>>>Page on Facebook.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>well tough guy
>>seems like your area in utah
>>has some a-holes in it
>>
>>we looked for elkass while we
>>were in your area &
>>we were always just a
>>little behind him it seemed
>>
>>if we'd of known you were
>>gonna spout your mouth we
>>might of looked for you
>>as well
>>might be a while but the
>>ram will be entered in
>>to the book rather you
>>like it or not
>
>
>Yes this guy is a douche
>and a half, but I
>guess we all already knew
>that. Go ahead and
> enter it
>into the "book" as I
>said I could give a
>rats ass.
>
>Go ahead and come a lookin
>hoss I ain't hiding.
>
>Bess, I had your back when
>he was coming for you,
>are you gonna have mine
>now? lol
>
>Page on Facebook.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Pretty sure you missunderstood the azz kicking guide part. I have you back, although, he is from texas, and I'm sure like most of them he will spend a day and a half telling you about how his great grand daddy fought at the alamo(forgetting that means he lost), and his daddy played high school football, and all about the Cowboys, etc, etc. So in having your back, I'm pretty sure that will mean I'll hold your hat for you. On the plus side, maybe Robyn can come by too, I stick by one of my original thoughts on her when the "old" post got made, I wouldn't kick her out of camp.

>Howdy!
>
>Been hunting. I see yall
>are still hating.
>
>So any of y'all kids ready
>to talk about what you
>want out of this?
>
>If this thread continues endlessly what
>do you fellas think will
>happen?

Tri, in Utah if you have a corn spreader, we don't call it hunting, we call it planting corn.

But I will play.

So, you do it all the time lets go point by point, I will respond, then you respond.

1. Wade Lemon should go before the state licensing board. His industry has guidelines, he broke them, he should have a hearing with the state. Licensing and crimial convictions are two different things.

2. The UDWR needs to have ONE person to whom any question comes up, is the ONLY authority. Example:Bob is the sheep guy. You have any question regarding sheep, you call Bob. Calling anyone else doesn't matter.

3. Along those lines. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. You call bob, although you know there are rules to the contrary, you ask him a question, YOU GET THE ANSWER IN WRITTING. I have to have written permission to hunt private property, then written is the standard. That does away with "he said, she said". And that written answer better be signed by Bob.

4.Sheep not in the books. Although I care zero about score books, its obvious that the Waldrips do. Personally I believe you are responsible for your bullet, but regardless, she deserves some kind of consequence, and this would hurt her.

5. Who asked you to take down the pic. I still don't get why this is so hard for you to answer?

So, there you go. The whitewash happened. Had it not been for you this would have gone away. So you asked, here is what I want. Can't wait to see your spin, but I answered honestly.

"1. Wade Lemon should go before the state licensing board. His industry has guidelines, he broke them, he should have a hearing with the state. Licensing and crimial convictions are two different things."

What guidelines set by the licensing board did WLH break? Please elaborate.

"2. The UDWR needs to have ONE person to whom any question comes up, is the ONLY authority. Example:Bob is the sheep guy. You have any question regarding sheep, you call Bob. Calling anyone else doesn't matter."

Sounds like a great idea. What do you do when Bob is in Tahiti for two weeks and a sheep hunter needs an answer now? People aren't robots and that isn't how business or government works.

"3. Along those lines. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. You call bob, although you know there are rules to the contrary, you ask him a question, YOU GET THE ANSWER IN WRITTING. I have to have written permission to hunt private property, then written is the standard. That does away with "he said, she said". And that written answer better be signed by Bob."

I actually think this is a good idea if time allows. Getting something in writing varies in time depending on technology and juxtaposition. Sometimes exceptions can't be delivered in writing under the time restraints required ESPECIALLY BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY.

"4.Sheep not in the books. Although I care zero about score books, its obvious that the Waldrips do. Personally I believe you are responsible for your bullet, but regardless, she deserves some kind of consequence, and this would hurt her."

There is the key words right there brother. "and this would HURT her". You actually want to hurt people who you think did wrong. That speaks volumes about the fundamentals of your character. You do these things to hurt people. Justice be damned, and you really don't care about the sheep, but its a reason to "hurt" someone so jump on board.

>"1. Wade Lemon should go before
>the state licensing board. His
>industry has guidelines, he broke
>them, he should have a
>hearing with the state. Licensing
>and crimial convictions are two
>different things."
>
>What guidelines set by the licensing
>board did WLH break?
>Please elaborate.
>
>"2. The UDWR needs to have
>ONE person to whom any
>question comes up, is the
>ONLY authority. Example:Bob is the
>sheep guy. You have any
>question regarding sheep, you call
>Bob. Calling anyone else doesn't
>matter."
>
>Sounds like a great idea.
>What do you do when
>Bob is in Tahiti for
>two weeks and a sheep
>hunter needs an answer now?
> People aren't robots and
>that isn't how business or
>government works.
>
>"3. Along those lines. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS.
>You call bob, although you
>know there are rules to
>the contrary, you ask him
>a question, YOU GET THE
>ANSWER IN WRITTING. I have
>to have written permission to
>hunt private property, then written
>is the standard. That does
>away with "he said, she
>said". And that written answer
>better be signed by Bob."
>
>
>I actually think this is a
>good idea if time allows.
> Getting something in writing
>varies in time depending on
>technology and juxtaposition. Sometimes
>exceptions can't be delivered in
>writing under the time restraints
>required ESPECIALLY BY A GOVERNMENT
>AGENCY.
>
>"4.Sheep not in the books. Although
>I care zero about score
>books, its obvious that the
>Waldrips do. Personally I believe
>you are responsible for your
>bullet, but regardless, she deserves
>some kind of consequence, and
>this would hurt her."
>
>There is the key words right
>there brother. "and this
>would HURT her". You
>actually want to hurt people
>who you think did wrong.
> That speaks volumes about
>the fundamentals of your character.
> You do these things
>to hurt people. Justice
>be damned, and you really
>don't care about the sheep,
>but its a reason to
>"hurt" someone so jump on
>board.

I guess you cut off a finger, cuz I notice you only got to #4. If you bought a tag in Feb., and waited until the night of the hunt to get written persmission, then I guess you better wait to pull that trigger. Bob might not be there that day, do your work, or better yet be sure your guide has.

The official statement from the DWR, says she killed the sheep on a unit she didn't have a tag for, thats not me saying it, its the dwr.

Tri, people deal with the state daily, and need written permission or instructions. And daily they have to wait. You have 6 months to get your ducks in a row, guess you better hire a guide that is on it, or not having written permission will bite you.

As for licensing, I don't have to have chapter and verse, he should of had a complaint lodged, and get his day in court. Notice the prosecutor in Juab said the HUNTER wasnt going to be charged, not WLH. On the poaching charge, WLH didn't pull the trigger, therefore they couldn't be charged. The state never went the licensing route, and should have, licensees in this state have complaints lodged all the time, be they legit or otherwise.

Now, how about #5? Why is this so sticky for you? WLH already took down everything off his site. Waldrips did as well. Founder has our support regardless. So, WHO ASKED YOU TO TAKE DOWN THE PIC? I thought you were a standup guy who didn't fear public opinion, why ya "yeller" on this one?

So the person who doesn't know "chapter and verse" expects people to get dragged in front of the licensing board when they actually had state printed "chapter and verse".

That my friends is the definition of hypocrisy.

I expect nothing less from a person who's satisfaction rests upon the level of pain experienced by a woman.

As for answering questions I answer questions connected to this thread. Don't hijack the thread because you are getting played.

>
>As for answering questions I answer
>questions connected to this thread.
> Don't hijack the thread
>because you are getting played.
>

Once again, that's rich. Tri not wanting to hijack a thread. A look at the original post shows it's hossblurs thread. He can steer it any way he wants without hijacking it.

So, if someone starts a new thread asking only that question would you answer it?

I don't know. I am still trying to figure out if y'all are so foolish you think it matters or if you desire the distraction so no one notices all the questions y'all dodge.

Tri-

Speaking of dodging questions, you still have not answered the most basic question -- who asked you to remove your original "Blaam" post and unauthorized photo? You were so proud when you first posted it and now you won't even discuss it. Did Mr. Waldrip threaten you with one of his famous "Texas spankings?"

-Hawkeye-

>So the person who doesn't know
>"chapter and verse" expects people
>to get dragged in front
>of the licensing board when
>they actually had state printed
>"chapter and verse".
>
>That my friends is the definition
>of hypocrisy.
>
>I expect nothing less from a
>person who's satisfaction rests upon
>the level of pain experienced
>by a woman.
>
>As for answering questions I answer
>questions connected to this thread.
> Don't hijack the thread
>because you are getting played.
>

You should check who started this thread. So #5?

Who says I asked for it to be taken down?

No matter the answer the outcome will always be this. It's a great sheep. Guided by a great outfitter.

You still never provided proof the sportsman tag holder even was ever on the nebo or knew anything about the sheep.

I know who started it. That still doesn't mean you won't hijack it so no one notices you like to hurt women.

How do you know someone on this forum is not the sportsman tag holder? Would you believe them if someone stepped forward?

>Would it matter if she was
>a man?

JUDAS NVB!!!

We're Workin on 5 Bells!

way with Words[/font]

>>Would it matter if she was
>>a man?
>
>JUDAS NVB!!!
>
>We're Workin on 5 Bells!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]

Founder has a webpage to support! Keep those hits coming!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom